adjusting

I knew Karen wasn't happy with Shawn's decision but I tried not to give much attention to that. I had a injured boyfriend that needed and wanted my help so I was putting my energy there. What if her mom hated me? I didn't ca- I did care. Never before I had to deal with parents not liking me and as absurd as that may sound, it was the weirdest thing to me. I had done nothing for her to not trust me, we didn't know each other as to come to that kind of conclusion so early. Nevertheless, whatever she had on me will have to wait, because I refused to focus on that when Shawn needed me more.

On Monday I went to see him after work and showered him with all the good wishes and nice comments from people at the office that heard about his accident and were worried but happy he was ok. He was so loved and that made me so proud.

His parents left shortly after I arrived and we were left alone to cuddle, kiss, talk and laugh until visiting hours were over. The doctor had confirmed that he was being discharged the next day and we arranged for him to go back to his apartment with his parents and I would be waiting there.

That night, I packed a bag with clothes and toiletries that I took with me to the office on Tuesday and then went straight to his place after work. Luckily, my boss didn't have a problem with me taking some days off.

Now we were kissing and the more we kissed, the more I could sense him getting aroused. I wasn't different myself, but I knew he was still bruised and any heavy movement would hurt him so I was trying to keep things PG-13. Plus, I was on my period so no chances of sex for a while. He was making it so difficult, though. The way his mouth was devouring mine and his hand was holding the back of my head were doing things to my core.

"Babe", I murmured over his lips but he wasn't backing up.

"I need you" he said in between wet kisses.

He was laying flat on bed, with his right ankle up, supported by pillows as the doctor had instructed. I was laying next to him, on my side, caressing his chest.

Last night was our first night back at his apartment and luckily it all went well. I cooked for both of us and then we just cuddled in bed. He was dying to get out of the hospital and have some quiet time in his own place, so when he got what he wanted, he relaxed and slept most of the afternoon.

This morning I helped him get in the shower and when he was on his underwear, I changed the bandages so he could put the rest of his clothes on. It had been nice and easy so far. Not as nice and easy as it would be if the circumstances were different, but we were doing pretty good nonetheless.

Now, however, all I could think was to undress him and fuck our brains out, but I kept my distance. One of us had to be the grown up in this situation and he clearly wasn't up for the job.

"Camila", he whined and then pushed his warm tongue inside my mouth. "Maybe we could just..."

"What?", I chuckled. "I don't think your back or your ankle will resist, babe".

"But look at me", he said pointing at the bulge on his pants. "This won't go away. I miss you too much".

He stared at me with puppy eyes and brushed his thumb over my hand so softly. He was really trying to make me lose my mind and give him what he wanted, and as much as I also wanted it, I knew it wasn't right just yet.

"Maybe..." I said and my fingertips wander from his chest to the hem of his t-shirt and finally to the waistband of his sweatpants. "I can help you another way".

"Whatever way, baby", he moaned and I kissed him while my hand got lose inside his pants and underwear. He moaned in my mouth when I grabbed firmly his shaft with my fingers and gave him slow strokes, up and down.

"Fuck", he moaned.

He then helped pulled down his pants just a bit to expose his hard dick and have an easier maneuver. My mouth never left his and I received every groan, moan and breath that I stole from his chest just by pleasuring him with my hand.

"So fucking good...", he said with very husky sexy voice and smiling over my mouth.

I loved to see, hear and feel him come undone because of what I was doing to him. There was something so erotic about turning him on and ultimately making him cum and I was obsessed with that feeling.

"Immacum", he murmured biting my lips and breathing hard.

I distanced our mouths and looked down at my hand giving him pleasure, putting special attention and pressure on the tip. I saw as his abdomen contracted under the fabric of his t-shirt and his chest moved up and down. I speeded up my work and he groaned against my neck when climax hit him. His load was shot and it landed over his abdomen and some around my hand, warm and sticky.

"Oh fuck", he breathed out. "You are so amazing".

I kissed him one last time and then stood up to go to the bathroom and wash my hands. Then went back to the room to help him clean up as well. I was doing so when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's probably my mom", he warned.

Fuck. I threw at him a clean t-shirt and took the other one in the laundry basket when he took it off, because it was clear what type of stain it had, then rushed to opened the door.

"Hi", I said trying to sound welcoming. "Come on in".

"Thanks", she said.

It wasn't fair that she was taller than me because I did feel like a 9 year old around her. She was intimidating to say the least.

"Shawn's in bed like the doctor said", I told her trying to prove I was doing the right thing here.

She put her purse on the sofa and walked to the bedroom.

"Hi, mom", Shawn said when she entered. I was closed behind but stood by the door frame. She laid down to kiss his cheek.

"Are you feeling good?", she asked and frown. "You feel hot", she said putting the palm of her hand on his forehead and cheek.

Shawn gave me a quick look and I had to cover my mouth to prevent myself from laughing.

"Yeah... I'm ok. I was... just... sleeping", he managed to say and Karen seemed to believe him.

"I just wanted to check on you", she said sitting on bed, backwards to me. "Make sure everything is ok here".

She really didn't trust me, huh? I hadn't done anything to make her believe I was bad for her son but she had convinced herself otherwise apparently. What the fuck?

"We're great, mom. You don't have to worry", he said.

"A mother will always worry", she told him. "Have you eaten?"

"We had lunch not long ago".

"Do you want to stay for dinner?", I said out of the blue, even surprising myself. I wanted her to like me so bad it was embarrassing.

Two pair of eyes were instantly on me after the words left my mouth.

"She's a great cook", Shawn smiled at me.

"Uh...", she thought for a moment. "I guess I can stay".

"Great", I said. "I'm just gonna go to the store to buy some ingredients I need. You stay here... Well, it's not like you can go anywhere", I laughed nervously at my silly comment.

Shawn's eyes shined and squinted with a laugh that he tried to hold.

"Do you want anything, babe?" I asked him and he shook his head so I turned around to get my phone, keys and wallet to go buy the ingredients for the dinner I didn't previously know I was throwing. I had no idea what I was about to cook but it better be good.

—————————

a/n: what do you think of Karen so far? 😬