playing

I laid down in bed trying to relive all the moments from just two hours ago in my head. God, that was so good. Insanely good. Didn't-know-it-could-be-so-good good.

I was still pretty worried about what was I getting myself into. I knew it was not the smartest or more comfortable situation for either of us, but I was trying to protect my heart and have some freedom for once.

I had always been in committed relationships that didn't go anywhere at the end. I was used to have a partner to lean on, instead of trusting myself. All I was doing was trying to change that. That was what I was repeating to myself. Besides, if Shawn didn't want this, he could totally call it off. I was trusting him to make his own grown-up decision as he had assured he was doing.

I bit my lip thinking about how his mouth felt over my skin. He had some very incredible lips and he knew exactly how to use them. His big hands didn't let me down either and I could still feel them touching my body.

I decided to text him as I had told him I would.

[C: That was mind blowing]

I waited for his response a few minutes and when I got it, something tightened on my lower belly.

[S: Best fucking sex I've had in a while]

Damn, that was great for my ego.

I sent him the embarrassed emoji followed by the horny devil one, because I was lost for words. He replied with the one with a sexy smirk.

[S: So did u think about any rules?]

I had forgotten that was the reason I was texting him in the first place.

Ok, rules. We needed them, or at least that what movies and books about this kind of situations had told me.

[C: Rule 1, we tell each other the minute this stops feeling good]

[S: Sounds good. Can I add a rule?]

[C: Yeah sure]

[S: Rule 2: not seeing other people, we're exclusive]

I thought that was a given. I wasn't planning on getting closer to other people. Still, I was glad he said it.

[C: Perfect. Rule 3: this won't make things weird between us]

[S: Absolutely not]

[C: Rule 4: not talking about it at work]

[S: Ok...]

[C: I can't think of more rules]

[S: Me neither]

[C: That's it then]

[S: Ok great]

...

When we talked about not discussing the arragement we had at work, I didn't expect Shawn to take it as a challenge to keep teasing me behind our coworkers' back. He was determined to touch me, steal kisses and overall turn me on when no one was watching.

I coudn't lie, I was enjoying it. He was fun and I couldn't help but be fascinated about everything he did. Still, part of me was terrified someone would find out or step on us while he was grabbing my ass on the break room.