Episode 30 (Finale)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey hey." I greeted first and she jumps.

"Wait, you were!? Thank goodness!!!" She praised and prayed.

"I was always here, and plus what's going on?" I questioned.

"Your and Dinah's house was on the news-" Camila started to explain with her hand.

"What why?" I cut her off and she put her hand down.

"Somehow it exploded, they said they couldn't find any casualties and I got so worried." Camila explained making me bite my tongue.

I didn't think it would be real and I just thought I was being paranoid.

"Hey Chancho." Dinah greeted with a yawn.

"Hey Cheechee, I'll call Lauren and Ally telling then that you guys are okay." Camila directed that to me and I nod and Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" Dinah wondered.

"Alright I have something to tell you but you have to sit down." I tell her and she nod before sitting down with Elijah next to her.

I put down Elijah and started from the dream to picking Niklaus name and then the house explosion.

"Wait so you basically had a vision?" Dinah commented.

"It was a dream and yes." I replied.

"Ohhh my goodness, dios bendiga." Ally says as she runs to us and squeeze all of our faces then planted many kisses on it.

"Ally we don't speak Spanish." Dinah stated.

"She only said God bless." I patted Dinah head.

"Man I'm just happy the wedding is going to happen and we gon get to eat that big ass cake." Lauren did a little dance before Ally slapped her in the back of her head.

"No cussing." Ally scolded.

"Yes ma'am." Lauren groaned as she rubbed the back of her head.

"So...breakfast?" Dinah suggest and we all agreed.

Before I knew it I was being dressed into my wedding dress.

"Oh Normani, you look so cute!" Becky squealed and I huffed.

"Damn I wanna get married now." Victoria laughed and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Are you sure the wedding is perfect?" I wanted to make sure and Victoria laughed, mockingly.

"Of course not, your grandmother is walking you down the aisle girl, how is that perfect?" Victoria commented and I just laughed.

It was time for Becky and Victoria to also walk the aisle. Kehlani is going to take Victoria and Naomi id going to walk Becky. After they did it was about my turn and my grandma came up to me.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart."My grandma tells me before kissing my forehead.

The doors open and the music started playing then BOOM I'm in front of Dinah.

"Hey." She greeted with a little cough.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

"No, no." She clearly lied and all I did was smile.

The officiant who I imagined as Ally started and locked eyes with Dinah. The officiant asked for the rings and Elijah came out all dressed up. He gave Dinah the box of rings and I peck his forehead and he runs back to his seat with a smile. Dinah opened the box and took out the rings before passing the box off to Lauren. She put the ring on my hand first and I do the same then the officiant continued...