Episode 5

"Hey Mani." Camila ran to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well...I go here but just keep a very low and quiet profile." She shrugged before sitting down.

"Wow, wait...was you the girl that tripped and accidentally spilled your lunch on Rebecca?" I asked and Camila giggled.

"I didn't do that on accident. Since I am known for being clumsy, that is what got me out of being in trouble." Camila smiled innocently causing me to laugh.

"You are evil!" I exclaimed.

"She shouldn't have slept with my boyfriend at the time, but now it doesn't matter." Camila shrugged.

"How do you even get here everyday?" I asked.

"Lauren takes me, it's weird living with her because of her girlfriend always being there to annoy me. She thinks I have feeling for Lauren after several times of me telling her I'm straight." Camila shook her head as I also shakes my head.

"Who's Lauren girlfriend?" I asked.

"You know that girl name Lucy?" She asked.

As soon as I heard that name it immediately clicked.

"Lucy Vives?" I wondered.

"Yes, her." Camila answered causing my jaw to drop.

"Aye, it is what it is." I shrugged as Camila giggled.

"Speaking of the devil, hey Laur." Camila greeted as Lauren took a seat next to me.

"Were y'all talking about me?" She asked causing Camila and I looked at each other.

"Yes." We both answered as she rolled her eyes.

"Good things hopefully." She smiled warmly.

"Kinda." Camila and I both answered again making her groan as we laughed.

"She is truly a goddess." I hear my crush say.

"Kehlani, you barely know the girl." One of her friends said.

"I don't care, she kissed me and she barely knew me." She spoke with a lot of confidence.

"You kissed her?!" Camila and Lauren both whispered yelled causing me to jump out of my ease dropping.

"It was part of the play." I shrugged as I started to pack my stuff.

"But you kissed a stranger though..." Lauren trailed off.

"She's not a stranger." I said as I adjusted my glasses.

"Then what would you call her?" Lauren asked.

"Why are you interrogating me?" I defended causing her to shake her head.

I heard the bell rang and Camila and I made our way to class. Camila checked my schedule and seen that we have 4 out of 8 classes together. The first one we are going to we have the same class so we made our way to there.

After school, I seen Dinah and Lauren chatting about and I didn't even notice a football coming my way. I froze and before it hit me right in the face, surprise surprise, Kehlani catches it.

"Uh, sorry about that." She throws the football back at her friend as I feel my heart beating faster.

"It's okay, thank you though." I said looking down.

"I'm Kehlani." She held out her hand for me and I shook it letting the warmth engulf me.

"Normani." I say.

"You wanna hang out sometime?" She asked me with that perfect smile.

But before I can answer her, Lauren and Dinah tapped my shoulder.

"We gotta go." Dinah says with a roll of her eyes.

"So?" Kehlani ushered.

"Sure. Okay bye." I told her with a kiss on her cheek before walking away with Dinah as Camila waited by Lauren's car.

"Are you really going to put your attention on a school girl?" Lauren asked me with a cross of her arms.

"Are you really going to keep interrogating me about everything I do?" I fired back as Dinah opened my door and I got in.

I see Camila laughing her ass off as Lauren had a irritated look on her face. Dinah shook her head before getting in the car.

I looked at Kehlani to see her catch the football before throwing it at her friend again.

"Take a picture." Dinah teases me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Leave me alone." I crossed my arms as she lightly chuckled before pulling off.

Once we reached the house, we all went into Dinah's house and rested. I pulled out my phone and something else came out with it.

 I pulled out my phone and something else came out with it

I blushed lightly and bit my lip. I punched in the digits and let the phone ring.

"Hey babes." I heard Kehlani say over the phone.

"I thought you were cat fishing me." I mumbled.

"No never, so when are you free this week?" She asked and I can hear her getting into a car.

"I'll have to see, but when I find out I will inform you." I looked around and see everyone's attention on the TV.

"Yeah, I'm just going to practice so I'll call you later." She says softly.

"Okay, bye babes." I teased causing her to laugh lightly.

"Bye babes." She said before I hung up the phone.

"Was that Kehlani?" Camila asked popping out of no where, scaring the living shit out of me.

"No I mean yes. Leave me alone." I shooed her away.

"You like her don't you?" Camila teased causing me to blush on the inside.

"What no, that's ridiculous." I rolled my eyes and Camila looked at the note.

I looked at it too and ripped it up. Camila laughed before making her way to a spot on the couch. I looked to see Lauren taking up a whole couch, Dinah sitting next to me, and Camila taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

"What are y'all watching?" I asked to engage myself.

"I honestly don't know." Dinah tells me before laying on my thighs.

It honestly didn't bother me so I started to play in her blonde locks while scrolling through Instagram.

After, what seem like a movie, was over, I got a text from Kehlani causing me to smile.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Lauren asked.

"Can you stop?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Ralph, no more questions." Dinah said pulling the blanket to her face before closing her eyes.

What a dork.