Episode 4

No One's POV

"So, are you coming into work today DJ?" Lauren asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yeah, I was just having Normani prep for her first day." Dinah said making Normani eyes widened.

"My what!?" She asked/squealed.

"Don't worry, you'll be great." Dinah patted Normani's shoulder before walking off.

Normani hid behind the counter as Lauren dodged her eyes.

"Make sure you do what people least expect you to do on your first day." She told Normani before leaving the house.

Normani's POV

I looked at the time again and seen it was about 6:40. I went upstairs to grab what I need and head into the shower. It was short but it will do, 20 minutes is short right? I walked downstairs and seen Dinah waiting on me as she texted away. Meanwhile, I put on my heels and walked out the door with her following.

Getting in the car without Dinah help, I can see her roll her eyes before getting in herself.

"Another rule, do not get into my car without me assisting unless you are in danger then hop right on in." She told me causing me now to roll my eyes.

Pulling off, we reached my new work place in minutes. I get out the car myself making her groan causing me to giggle.

"You didn't say out the car." I shrugged innocently.

"Well now I did, don't get out the car without my assistance unless you are in danger." She crossed her arms as I walked in the building sassily.

I seen my highschool crush sitting on the V.I.P space making me swallow the lump in my throat.

I put on my mask and kept it moving. Dinah guided me to the makeup room and here stood Camila.

"Hey girlie, loving ya mask." She pushed my shoulder lightly causing me to smile.

"Yeah, if I didn't wear this than everyone would know I'm a stripper at my school and will constantly tease me." I groaned before sitting down.

"You need a stage name, so we won't call you by the great Normani Kordei." She giggled at her own joke making me shake my head.

"Hmmm...is Chocolate Goddess taken?" I asked as Camila gave me that look.

She had a smug face and she shook her head.

"Surprisingly not, well Ms. Chocolate Goddess, I think you have just found your stripper name." She flipped her hair before continuing to do my hair and eyes make up.

She put on a light but dark shade of red lipstick on my lips so it can add the seductive type of mood.

"Normani, you're on in 5." A girl with blue hair, which Camila told me named Ashley but she went by Hasley, gestures.

"I will be announcing you so be ready and remember, focus on yourself not the crowd." She kissed my cheek before running off to basically do what she said she was going to do.

I got up and took off my panther robe I had on. I looked at myself and smirked before making my way to the stage.

"She may be new but she has the skills, welcome Chocolate Goddess. She will wow you once you see what she can do ladies and lads."

I hear Camila say making me shake my head at her dorkiness. I walked on the stage slowly and I hear hoots and hollers coming my way. This is the ego I need to dance.

You may think to dance to the lyrics, no, I danced to the beat. I gripped the pole and started on the basic strip moves. I did the twirls I wanted and slowly slid down the pole before getting up again.

I see people getting bored so I went up and another level. This song is very long so I have all day basically. I went upside down on the pole and griped it inbetween my legs and let my hands touch the ground before letting go of the pole with my legs to split them open in mid air. And slowly inverted my body to land a split before getting up seductively.

I looked in the crowd to see Lauren getting uncomfortable, my highschool crush hooting and Dinah staring dead in my eyes. Time to one up the level again. I grabbed the pole and angled my body to keep it turning. I twisted on the pole continuously and can feel my self going faster before dropping my self so my back was arched and I was seeing people upside down.

I locked eyes with Dinah for a split second before doing something to get me standing again. I fell to the floor and felt water splash on my skin but kept in moving. Cheers continued to roar and I arched my back before rolling to get on all fours. I shook my ass slowly and when I heard the song about to end, I stood up slowly before dropping down to my knees again with my legs open then bouncing back up and turned to hold up someone chin while being on my knees.

I looked to see my eyes locked on my highschool crush and she rose a eyebrow slowly with a smirk on her face.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I didn't answer her, I just pecked her lips softly and in a swift movement, the lights went out for a few seconds and I made it back back stage.

"Omg, girlie! That was amazing!" Camila squealed as she handed me a towel.

"You really think?" I asked and Camila nodded.

Before she can say her next word, we both jumped to someone clapping real slowly.

"Good job, Chocolate Goddess." Dinah said very nonchalant.

I looked down as Camila crossed her arms.

"I personally think you did an excellent job." Camila told me making me smile.

"Thanks Mila." I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"You had your fun, now I'm taking you back home." Dinah said making me groan before listening to her.

Good job for not failing.

I'll take it.