Episode 13

I wake up naked and get out of bed tiredly. Making my way to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see bruises up and down my body.

Damn girl.

I know...

I don't think this will ever get old haha.

I know.

I get in the shower and took one quickly before thinking...

Girl I swear you did...

Are you sure?

No.

This is bad! This is so fucking bad!

Just take a test and we'll find out...

You're right.

Now I feel like throwing up, I am starting to think I skipped my period and don't know if I did or didn't. I can't be pregnant...

I exited the bathroom feeling nausea. Before I knew it, I seen nothing but black. It feels like hours before I wake up. I looked around to see Dinah on the couch across from me concerned.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded while slowly getting up but she helps me maybe seeing my struggle.

"What happened?" I asked clutching onto her to keep me up after still feeling a little daze.

"I was sleeping and then I heard a loud drop causing me to jolt up and then I found you in a towel on the floor." She explained rubbing circles in my back.

Should I tell her?

Yes.

Yes.

Who are you?

The nicer version of you.

Can y'all have this conversation later, expect the worse from her...

I cuddled into her and felt tears fall from my eye.

"Hey...hey...what is it?" Dinah asked making it easier for me to cuddle her.

"I think I fainted because I was scared." I told her and she tilted her head.

"Scared of?" Dinah asked to clarify.

"Of that fact that I might have caught my period late..." I told her and I looked up to see her stunned.

Furrowing my eyebrows I stopped cuddling her and tried to give her some time/space to think but she grabbed me.

"So you think you're pregnant?" She asked and I nodded quietly.

"I wish I knew..." I muttered while trailing off.

"Well I have to take care of you, you can't do the things you do on stage anymore or possibly can't go on stage anymore." She told me which shocked me, the first and second part.

"But...but I need the money..." I say softly.

"Nonsense, you're my girlfriend and I will do what it takes to make sure you're okay." The word fall out her mouth so easily making me smile.

"Okay, but can we not discuss this anywhere but here?" I asked and Dinah nodded.

"Of course, I know some of your social life at school, maybe I should enroll." She said putting her finger on her chain as my ears perk up.

"Wait really?" I asked.

"Yes, to protect you of course." She said as I jumped on her.

"You're the best." I kissed her cheek before getting up and ran around.

Coco ran with me and she jumped up like she was dancing or something. I giggled and dance with her. Dinah peaks over at the couch and sees us dancing together.

"I guess this pupper has a soft spot on Mama Mani's heart." Dinah said making me blush as Coco span in circles.

It is now Thursday and Dinah was able to get enrolled into this school with Lauren. Lauren has the same schedule as Camila and Dinah has the same schedule as me.

Dinah's locker managed to be across from mines.

"622 never looked so beautiful in my life." Dinah smiled at the inside of my locker.

"Oh hush and go do what you gotta do to your locker." I ushered Dinah off causing her to laugh.

After Dinah and I finished with our locker, we made our way to the gymnasium. Walking in, the bell rings, and everyone lines up waiting for the teacher to make his dramatic appearance.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES AMD GENTLEMAN!" Their gym coach, Mr. Cannon, announced.

"Good morning coach Nick." Everyone responded.

"I see we have new students, come over here you three." Coach Nick pointed to the three which being Dinah, Lauren and Victoria.

"Introduce yourself." Ally told them.

All the girls drooled over the three as they thought of something to say.

"Hi I'm Victoria Loren Kelly but I go by Tori." Tori firstly introduced herself and the girls sighed like they were in love with her.

"Hi I'm Lauren Michelle Jauregui and I'm Cuban." Lauren smiled as Dinah shook her head.

"I'm Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio and yes that's my full name." Dinah laughed at the reaction of everyone's faces.

"Good one." Lauren fist bumped Dinah.

"Okay, say one more interesting fact about you three so we can actually get to know know you." Nick was now sitting in a chair that no one noticed.

"Well...I'm Jamaican, Puerto Rican, German, and Irish." Tori did her signature smile making all the girls fan themselves.

"Well my dick size is-" Dinah cut Lauren off causing all the girls to gasp.

"Ignoring her, I have a girlfriend." Dinah winked at me as I looked around like I didn't notice anything.

"I wonder who the lucky girl is..." One of the girls said.

"Well her name is Normani." Dinah exposed making my eyes widened.

All the girls looked at me even Nick now invested into what I has to say.

"Haha, fuck you Dinah." I groaned before turning to Camila.

"And Lauren here is my best friend and isn't available, keep it moving." Camila announced making everyone groan.

Tori looked at the 4 "friends" and smiled.

"ANYWAYS, let's start class should we?" Nick asked and everyone groaned but nodded.

The one's with dick changed into something more comfortable as so did the ones with a pussy or vagina.

"So, let's play basketball." Nick clapped his hands very loudly causing everyone to put their hands on their ears.

"Partner up!" He yelled and everyone did as told.

Boy oh boy...

My self conscious spoke causing her to nod.