Episode 15

I was getting ready to perform again and we was at the woman who called the other day. I learned her name is Ella Mai, fairly attractive, tall (shorter than Dinah), and very expensive.

"Dinah Jane hello." Ella greeted us.

"Hi Ella, I came to inform you this is Chocolate Goddess' last performance in meantime because of personal life reasons." Dinah told her and Ella nodded in understanding.

"Well Chocolate Goddess, you better make this an amazing night for us." Ella patted my shoulder before kissing my hand.

I lie to you not, I blushed hard. I seen Dinah roll her eyes as Ella leaved me to get ready.

"You can't get jealous, I'm single as Chocolate Goddess." I told her causing Dinah jaw to drop.

"How?" Dinah asked confused.

"If they knew that Normani is dating you and you dating me, it's either they will connect the pieces or will totally see that Normani equals Chocolate Goddess." I whispered and Dinah nodded understandably.

"Just don't go around kissing other people." Dinah kissed me lightly before pulling away.

Soon enough, Camila walks in with a whip and hand cuffs that I asked for.

"Really Mani?" Dinah asked.

"I don't know who that is." I smirked as I took the items and winked at Dinah.

I walked and The Hill by the The Weeknd immediately plays. It was still dark and as every beat hits, the lights flicker. The crowd cheered and I smirked to myself as I walked sexually on stage. I gripped the pole and climbed up it before sliding down slowly into a split. Getting up quickly, I put the hand cuffs in my mouth and let it dangled before doing a hand stand against the pole. I spread my legs open wrapped them around the pole before pulling myself up and slid down so my back was to the audience. I pulled out the whip and got up before spinning on the pole quickly and stopped abruptly slapping the whip against me.
It stung but I didn't care, I do dancing like I was in a ballet class as the whip was the string. I can here everyone cheering and I smile to myself. As the song ended, I put my ass in their faces before jumping up and hanging upside down once again for a couple seconds with my legs open. Then I landed a split which I fell high as hell on the pole, the whole crowd hooted and hollered. I got off the stage and sat down feeling sick. Before I knew it, I threw up in the trashcan not even realizing three people was standing next to me concerned.

"You okay there?" Ella asked and I nodded breathing heavily as Camila held my hair up.

Dinah rubbed circles in my back softly causing me to calm down a little bit.

"We should get her home, I'll come back later." Dinah told Ella who nodded in understanding.

They helped me up carefully but I feel light headed. I stumble a little bit and Dinah catches me. All I was felt me being lifted into the air as I subconsciously wrap my arms around whoever is carrying me neck. I feel myself wanting to curl up in a ball. I did and that made that person reposition me so I can be put into the car. Before I knew it, everything went black. I woke to be met with an empty room, I got up and walked to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Once finishing with that, I do everything I needed to do and walked out the bathroom to be met with Dinah sitting on the bed.

"You feeling better?" She asked holding something in her hand.

"Yeah, I don't remember much either..." I trailed off while swallowing the lump in my throat.

"You earn them a lot of money." Dinah told me causing my eyes to widen.

"Ho-how much?" I asked not wanting to sound like I need it because I don't but at the same time I do.

I'm scared about if something goes wrong in Dinah's and I relationship or I do something wrong to get me fired or kicked out of the house.

"10,000. 5,000 in my hand." She stands up slowly and throws the 5k on our dresser like it doesn't mean anything.

I watched as she walks in front of me and cups my face causing me to rest my hands on her chest.

"I was worried about you and I still am. You're changing me Normani, for the better." Dinah tells me before kissing me.

She pulled away and rested her forehead on mines.

"I love you Normani." She says so softly and I felt my heart beating rapidly.

I felt tears prick my eyes and I finally decide to stare back in her eyes to see different emotions, mainly worrisome. Probably because I didn't say it back and she worries that I don't love her.

"I love you too Dinah." I wrapped my arms around her neck and brought her in for a kiss.

She picks me up causing me to subconsciously wrap my legs around her waist. I felt my back hit our bed and I knew that this time, she's going to make love to me and not just fuck me. She moved so soft and gentle, she stopped at my stomach and kissed it multiple times before whispering.

"I know you aren't fully able to hear me but I'mma need you to take it easy on your Mamas. Also, I can't wait to see your pretty face." She kissed my stomach one final time.

I pulled her up and kissed her again with so much passion.

"Thank you Dinah." I say as we pulled away for air.

"For what?" She asked staring deep into my eyes

"For giving me a better life, I thought I would have to do most of the things you have me on my own. You gave a home, food, happiness, and the best of all...love." I trailed my fingers along her jawline.

"I don't need a thank you, I just need you in my life hopefully forever...well of course forever since we are having a baby." Dinah smiled before kissing me again causing me to smile also.