Rolli giggled. ''Yes, Dev thought about this, the hall next to this one has the arrangement done for fun loving people like us.'' Raina squealed but quickly composed when few eyes turned to her. Rolli patted her cheek, going back to her husband.

Raina lifted the folds of her skirt running back to the gang, she whispered the news to her gang as the youngsters quietly moved to their zone. Raina squealed in delight when her eyes fell on the arrangement. The entry was exclusive only for the few guests. 

''let's dance.'' She dragged Sona along running to the  dance floor. The music and lights made all groove on the music. While Raina danced with Sona, Vikram decided to dance with his brother, but they made sure that   they kept their the two females surrounded.

Siddhant was the last one to enter the reception. He wanted to skip but his father didn't wanted his relationship with Rathores to get affected. Siddhant kept telling his mind that he came for his parents but he forgot, they never insisted he just tagged along. His eyes moved; halted for a minute on the new couple wandering again. The face he was looking for wasn't around. He wondered if she decided to skip. 

''Siddhant!'' Vansh waved at him from a far corner. He had stepped out for a call and had spotted Siddhant. ''Hey man, our party is in different zone. Come along'' Siddhant tagged along, explaining his mind that he was just killing time. He wasn't interested in any party. He was greeted by known faces and he greeted all , but his eyes were fixed on one. The lean figure dancing in a heavy silver outfit. Her young body grooved on the music like a fluid. His eyes scanned her like a hungry devil. His eyes went to her face as her dark locks danced all around as she moved. Siddhant took a step, he didn't wanted to yet, his feet carried her where she danced.

Raina twirled, her dark eyes clashed with Siddhant's hungry ones. She fidgeted and stepped away making an excuse for a break. Sona followed her. ''Raina all good?''

''Yes bhabi, was just tired of dancing.'' Sona's eyes moved from nervous Raina to Siddhant. Her eyes going wide when he didn't look away even at her glare. Sona decided to stick along. Vikram had briefed the incident on the wedding day and she didn't wanted anything repeated. ''You better stay close. I don't want Vikram killing anyone.''

Raina smiled pulling Sona's cheeks. Siddhant watched her, drank in her. The girl who tailed him was now neglecting him. The change surprised and intrigued him. He was sure she was playing some game. He wanted to argue and prove his point but for that he had to find her alone. As if his prayer was heard, Vikram lifted his wife carrying her back to the dance floor. He pushed her at arm length pulling her back in his arms. ''Vikram, behave.''

''Not today! Let's enjoy baby.'' Sona tried looking around for Raina but she was gone.''

***

''Are we doing the right thing?'' Urvi asked as Advya checked his bag with essentials

''Feels right to me.''

''Advay, we should speak to our fathers.''

''And our mothers will emotionally blackmail them. If they wanted to something, they would have done by now. I can't risk us now. Once we all our back to homes, it would be difficult even to see each other.''

''Are you two set?'' Maan asked. The couple nodded. ''Okay, call us when you reach the resort.'' Leela hugged her sister. ''We will deal with all together.''

''I am scared Leela. I don't want anyone hurt. I wanted them to bless me.''

''Stop thinking Urvi.'' Advay got into the vehicle taking the wheel, the moment he fired the engine two vehicles blocked his route from either side. Veer stepped out looking really mad. ''Leela, I would request you take Urvashi and join your uncle. Maan, Advay, please follow me.''

''Mamu!''

''I just gave an order Advay, and you are going to follow it.'' Advay looked around as Veer's guards closed on him. Advay bowed and followed Veer to his car.

***

Raina stepped out into the beautifully decorated garden her lips stretched into a big smile. She had always heard about Suryagarh Palace and fort and wanted to visit since she had heard about it, but her parents never allowed. SHe twirled around like a girl in the fairy land as her curious eyes took in all. She decided to spend some time before getting in. Her home was more on the desert side. Thought it had its own beauty, Raina always loved greenery around her. She made a mental note to ask Dev about allowing her a small vacation next time in his Palace

''You seemed making yourself at home.'' Raina jumped at the male voice. She turned and found Siddhant a feet away from him. ''What's your problem Siddhant?''

''You!''

''Siddhant, I am not interested in you or your problems but if you have had any with me, then why are you here? Shouldn't you be staying away from the problem.''

He laughed as if she cracked some joke. ''Tell me Raina, all this you are doing now is to gain my attention right?''

''Why are paying attention?'' She snapped back

He took a step making her retreat. ''Why are you so fake? All this facade of ignoring me is just to get me closer to you. Accept it''

Raina's brow shot up. ''Siddhant, I am not going to accept your baseless accusation. You need to leave me alone.''

''If you think you can win me with all theses tricks you ought to be stupid.'' He warned but by now he had caged her to the railing making things too uncomfortable. Raina was a young and unaware of such proximity. Her body froze as her throat parched, she was in a state of shock as her senses refused to support. He moved his finger down the exposed skin of her arm. ''You just said you have nothing to do with me, you have moved on. Well, your body refuses to agree with you Princess.''

''Step back Siddhant.'' She whispered

''Why? Isn't this what you have always wanted, then why this fear.'' His fingers moved up her face, grabber her chin caressing it softly, his eyes focused on her lips.'' Raina wanted to vanish. She wasn't ready for this. She shut her eyes, her palms lifted to push him back.

''Get away from her and NOW!'' Vikram's voice boomed the surroundings. SOna moved quickly to Raina pulling her in a comforting embrace. ''Get out Siddhant, before I do something I shouldn't.''

''Why blame me and not her?''

''I am not going to answer, leave now.'' Vikram's voice came as warning. He gestured Sona to take Raina away as he stood back to warn Siddhant. Taking a step he warned. ''Listen to me and carefully, I have seen the way you look at her. She is not a bin where you can dump your emotional baggage. She is my sister, and I will not tolerate anyone miss behaving with her.''

Vikram walked away disgusted. Had it not been  Rolli's day, he would have smashed the man's face. He decided to deal with him later

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been an unfortunate day with a young life gone too soon. While all discuss the reason for  for the unfortunate event, lets give a moment and think. Where are we going wrong? Why can't we talk it out? No one, but only we know ourselves more than anyone. No one is alone , yet all are. We need to be more communicative with the ones we trust

We connect through this platform and speak our hearts. let's just make a pact to never give up and talk to the ones who understand us the most. If you still feel alone, then shoot a message and If I feel alone, I will shoot one to you guys. Nothing changes until you want to. Let's be there for each other. 

I couldn't write more as my mind isn't ready for it