Chapter 17: End of the World Pt. 2 (Saving our People)

Start from the beginning

KATARA POV

Troy and I went to the blood walker base to get some weapons or something to help stop the leader. 

"Come on hurry up," Troy said.

We got inside the base and started to look around. None of the blood walkers were here except us two. I went to the East side of the building and Troy went to the West side. 

END OF POV

Azula, Zuko, Aang, and Kiyi were winning the battle against the blood walkers. Kiyi was taking out people. Aang was airbending everyone. Zuko was burning people. And Azula was using her lightning and blasting it at people. 

"Hey, do you know where the leader is," Azula asked. 

"I don't know," Zuko said.

Just then Azula turned around and saw the leader with Ursa. She was being held captive and was going back to the palace.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

Azula started to run back to the palace and followed the leader. 

"Hey, let go of my mother," Azula yelled.

The leader then eventually led Azula to her own room.

"Oh look who we have here," the leader said while holding Azula's mom.

"If you think about hurting her, you will feel my wrath," Azula threatened.

"Hahaha, is that so. You've already lost."

"What are you talking about, we have taken out your men. You can't stop us."

"Really, I don't think so."

AANG POV

While fighting the weather became a lot colder and the moon was beaming brighter. 

RASU POV

I was dying slowly from the inside. The more, I become weak and the blood walkers become more strong. 

AANG POV

Just then, the blood walkers all went back up and started to blood bend the entire Fire Nation army. 

"Zuko run," I yelled.

Then Zuko, Kiyi, and I ran. 

END OF POV

"Azula, Azula, Azula, you back when your father was on the throne. I was a fan of your work, hell you were my idol. You taking over Ba Sing Se at such a young age. You really are a fire bending prodigy. And then, your father failed to conquer the world you both were thrown into jail. I don't know what happened to you, but you have change Azula. You have become soft, instead of conquering the world, you want to save it from me. Let me tell you what, once I am done with you. I will kill everyone you love and become more successful than you."

Azula had enough and jumped and the leader breaking the glass behind them and falling to the outside. They were rolling down the hill and they both ended up in an area filled with rocks, mountains, and other terrains. It was just them two. 

TROY POV

I was looking for things on the East side when I came across a vault that the leader has been telling everyone to not look into. It was open for some odd reason. I go inside and see a person that has been tied up good, and is looking they were in pain.

"KATARA COME HERE, I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING," I yelled.

Katara then came to my area and saw the person tied up as well.

"Please help me," the person said.

"Excuse me, but who are you," Katara said.

"I'm Rasu, the sun spirit."