Chapter 2: Welcome to the Earth Kingdom

KIYI POV

I woke up in this straw built house. I was on a cot with my toy on the other side. 

"Kiyi you're finally awake."

Azula was walking towards me with some breakfast in her hand. It had a rice bowl, meat, and cabbage. 

"Azula, where are we," I asked.

"We are in the earth kingdom, we will be safe here."

"For now."

"Let's just eat breakfast and then well start your training again." 

"Okay."

I finished my breakfast and washed up in the bathroom. I followed Azula outside and we both headed out. 

END OF POV

Kiyi and Azula head back to the forest where they would return to do their training. They first started to warm up with a little fire bending spar. After that, Azula would teach Kiyi more fire bending forms and how to defend herself. 

"Good, no again!!!!" Azula shouted.

Kiyi was doing flips, fire bending, and generating lightning. 

"Wow, you're getting good. Let's take a break." 

Kiyi and Azula sat near a tree, drinking water.

"So Kiyi, how did you feel."

"About what."

"About the fire bending."

"Oh, I feel great," Kiyi said smiling.

"That's good, you should know that our fire bending is best when we are angry. Rage makes us stronger."

"I don't know~~"

"Don't question it, we run on rage," Azula said.

After some time taking a break, they finally returned back to training where Azula was going to teach her to new forms. 

"Okay so, you need to keep a steady stance when you are doing this, what is that."

Azula and Kiyi look in the distance and see black smoke coming from the town. They both run back and see a conflict going on. 

AZULA POV

I was listening in to the conversation between a villager and a general

"Our people didn't do anything wrong."

"Your people, have been taking our food from us," said the general. "Be warned that we will come tonight and burn down your village."