Chapter 11: Underground Pt. 2

AZULA POV  

"Azula is that you," my mom said.

"No, don't talk to me."

"Azula honey, what's wrong."

She was going to grab my shoulder from behind but I pushed it off immediately. 

"What's wrong," she asked again. 

What is she really asking what's wrong? I spent almost 4 fucking years trying to find my mother and when I finally do, she asks me what's wrong? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHATS WRONG MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

"What's wrong, WHATS WROOOONGGG!!!," I yelled at her.

I grabbed a rock from the ground at threw it at the wall. After that, my mother ran over to me and hugged me from the back. I then pushed her off and gave her an angry look.

"Get off me, you don't get to touch me," I said.

"Please, let me understand, did I do something wrong," she said.

"Did you do something wrong, you should ask yourself that," I replied. "I spent 4 years of life trying to find you, and you ask me what's wrong. Here is what's wrong, you having another daughter without me knowing. Did you have her cause I was not good enough for you? Is this the love I get in return."

"No Azula I~

"YOU WHAT!!!!! I WASN'T A LOVABLE CHILD TO YOU!!!!! All this time, you favored Zuko over me. Sometimes you even forgot that I existed. You think I'm a monster, don't you? You don't love me."

"No Azula, that's not true at all."

"Stop it, I had enough of your lies. You know, every once in a while. I get dreams saying that you love me, but it was just a dream, none of it was true. But you know what was very true, me blasting you with lighting straight through your body right at the end. Oh, that was very true. Shall we do that in real life."

"No Azula please just listen to me."

"What, what do you have to say."

"None of that is true, I love you with all my heart. It was hard for me knowing that I would be leaving you and your brother. I did all of this to protect you guys," she said.

"No all lies, you did it because you didn't love me."

"No Azula, I love you."

"NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!," I yelled.

"Yes I do Azula, do you hear me."

I LOVE YOU 

DO YOU HEAR ME AZULA

I LOVE YOU 

I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AZULA!!!!!!!!