Chapter 16: End of the World Pt. 1

KETSUEKI POV

"The world will be mine for the taking."

"Please, don't do this. Don't kill me," Rasu said.

"Oh, but that is my intention all along."

Ketseuki brings out a vial filled with a weird blue look.

"What I have in my hand right now is a vial of poison."

Just then, Ketsueki blood bends Rasu's mouth open and puts the drink inside the mouth. After about a few seconds, Rasu starts to feel weak. Ketsueki looks outside and sees the sun being damaged and the sky turning dark. It eventually turned into night and the weather got so cold, and only visible light was the full moon. Just then, Ketsueki leaves Rasu to die alone in the vault. He heads out the base and starts to put his plan into motion. 

AZULA POV

Suddenly the sky became dark. The weather became cold. And the full moon appeared right then and there.

"Oh No," I said.

END POV

"I have to get back to my people," Azula said to the sun warriors.

"Okay, you may go. And good luck."

Azula went back to her mole and started to ride back to the fire nation. Once she got there she saw people panicking and running around the city. She made it to the palace and went inside. There she was met by the Gaang, Troy, and Kiyi.

"We need to stop whoever is doing this," Aang said. 

"Agreed," Sokka said.

Just then the Gaang realized Azula was right behind them and started to run at her. But Zuko stopped them in time.

"Guys no, Azula is our side now," Zuko said.

"Really, I don't trust her," Katara said.

The Gaang didn't know what to do with Azula. But Toph stepped in and made a statement for her.

"Guys I know Azula might've done wrong in the past," Toph said.

"Uhhhhhh ya think," Aang said.

"But guys, while I was with her during the journey to Ba Sing Se, Azula has really changed I think we can trust her."

"Okay, but her stabs us in the back, then I'm blaming you Toph," Sokka remarked.

Azula then goes to the Gaang and tells them the scenario. 

"Okay guys, I know who is behind this. He is the leader of the blood walkers. He is planning on taking over the whole world by using the power of the moon and taking over the cities. We have to stop them and do whatever it takes. They already took over Ba Sing Se. My guess is that they are going to the Northern Water Tribe, Omashu, and the Fire Nation Capital. Sokka, I want you to go to the Northern Water Tribe and protect the people there. Toph, go to Omashu and protect the people there. Troy and Katara, I have a special mission for you guys. As for Zuko, Aang, and I, we will protect the Fire Nation Capital. Everyone clear," Azula said.

"Huh, not bad for a plan," Sokka said surprised.

Everybody split up and went to where they had to go. Sokka went to the North and Toph went to Omashu.

"Okay, here is the special mission I have for you guys," Azula said. "I have a gut feeling that there must be something in the blood walker base that could help us defeat him. Troy, take Katara to the base and try to find something that could help us take the leader down."

"Okay, Katara, let's go," Troy said.

"What about me."

Azula looks over and sees Kiyi holding her hand.

"What about you," Azula asked.

"What will I do," Kiyi said.

"I need you to stay here and protect mommy, okay."

"But I want to go out there and fight."

"Kiyi this is too dangerous for yo~

"Azula, 4 years ago, you have been training for me to be the best. I think that I'm ready to show off my skill. Please Azula, give me a chance."

Azula looked at her sister's eyes. She knew that she was ready as she saw her with a confident look and a power for vengeance. 

"Okay, you can join us when we are taking out the blood walkers okay."

"YAAAYYYYYY!!!"

Then a big sound came from the outside of the city. Aang, Zuko, Azula, and Kiyi ran outside to take a look. People were running away from something. The question is what. 

"What's going on here," Aang said.

"Yeah, Azula what's happening," Zuko said.

"I've seen this before. They are breaking into the city. They did this back in Ba Sing Se when they were going to break the wall."

"So what do we do," Zuko said.

"Tell the army to stand their ground when the blood walkers come," Azula replied.

"I'm going to scout ahead and see what's is going on," Aang said before flying off with his glider.

Aang went to the outside of the city and saw a bunch of men in black. He then saw a guy standing tall in frot wearing a different mask than anyone else. He flew back and told the others.

"Guys, the wall is about to break. And I think someone with a different mask is here," Aang said.

"Good, the leader is here," Azula said.

Just then a big boom came out of nowhere and the blood walkers were now making their way to the palace. There were thousands of them. More than the ones in Ba Sing Se. Horrified, Azula looked down to a take a good look at her sister one more time.

"Kiyi, listen to me. If I die, promise you will take care of mom," Azula said.

"No, I won't let that happen. I love you Azula," Kiyi said.

"I love you too, now let's kick some butt."

As the blood walkers were coming towards the palace. The Fire Nation army stood ground and waited as they were making their way.

"This will be a battle for the history books," Zuko said.