Chapter 10: Underground Pt. 1

The tunnel was dark. The only light source there was Azula's blue fire. 

AZULA POV

"Where are we going," I said to the blood walker.

"Just follow me," he replied.

"Well can you at least show your face."

The blood walker then took off his mask. 

"My apologies, my name is Troy."

"Why did you save me Troy," I asked.

"I'm sorry if I didn't explain everything, I will tell you along the way."

And then we started walking.

"A few years ago, I was just a teenager living in the Northern Water Tribe. I had a normal life until the blood walkers raided my city. The leader forced me to join, or else they would kill my family. I was taken in and trained to become a blood walker. Every time we raided a city, I would get reminded of how the blood walkers raided my city and were ashamed of what I did. So I created an underground home. I bring the captured here instead of the prison. There is a whole community down there. I think you would be really surprised."

"So why did you wait for so long until the raid," I asked.

"I wasn't ready to rebel yet. I still needed an equal force to overturn the leader. I decided to act now because now I think I am ready to start the rebellion. You're a fire bender. I really good one. May I know your name." Troy said.

I didn't want to make up fake names anymore. 

"Don't be surprised when you hear my name," I said.

"Okay then??"

"I'm Princess Azula, daughter of Ozai and Ursa, sister of Firelord Zuko."

"Woah, now that was name that I was not expecting."

"Huh, you're tougher than I thought you were. Usually, people freak out when they hear that name." I said.

"Well after you've seen some stuff in the world. I don't think your name scares me. Don't take it in a bad way." Trop replied.

"None taken"

After a few minutes of walking, we see a dim a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. We walk over to it and see the whole underground community that Troy made.

"Welcome to the underground."

We walk down the stairs to the underground where the people were and sat down near some benches. 

"AZULA!!!!"

I look over and see Kiyi and Toph running towards us.

"Oh my god, your okay," I said.

I gave Kiyi a big hug for about 1 minute.