Chapter 6: Team Azula

1 MONTH LATER

"Ughhhhh we have been trying to find a place to stay at for an hour, can't you find something," Toph complained.

"Well, if you stop complaining, maybe I could've found a spot already," Azula replied back.

Azula, Toph, Kiyi, and Win have been trying to find a place to stay for a while before the blood walkers catch up to them again. 

"Hey over there, I see a town in the distance," Win points.

Azula looks over and sees a town nearby the river shore. 

"Well, let's see if we can stay here," Azula said before flying down with the dragon.

The group lands at the nearby docks and hooks up the dragon on the pier. They all then walk into the town and see lots of shops, restaurants, and even a mini motel.

"Maybe we can stay there," Kiyi says.

"Well, let's see if its a good place to stay at," Azula says.

The group walks around the river town and while doing that, they are getting weird looks from the people. Finally, they make it to the motel. 

"Okay guys, while you guys are trying to get a room at the motel, Kiyi and I will look around for some food and supplies," Win says.

"Okay, we will meet you guys soon," and the group split up. 

Azula and Toph head into the motel where they are greeted by this old lady.

"Hello, welcome to Lee's inn, how may I help you."

"Hi, we are trying to get a room for 4 people."

"I'm sorry, but the max capacity for each room is 2 people."

"We can make that work," Toph says.

"Okay, so you guys will stay at the upstairs suite. I will need your names please," the old lady asks.

"Uhh...why do you need our names," Azula said.

"Because, I need to know who will be staying at our inn, maybe that princess Azula is staying here."

Toph and Azula look at each other in fear.

"Uhh, no princess Azula here," Toph says.

"Yeah, my name is Kim," Azula says.

"And well you know me," Toph says in pride.

"Yes I know you, you are Toph Beifong, legendary friend of the avatar," the lady says. "So Kim and Toph Beifong huh."

The lady grabs the key to the room and puts Kim and Toph on the people staying at the dorm. Azul and Toph then head up to the room and unlock the door. There they see only 2 beds.

"Looks like the others will sleep on the ground," Toph says.

"I have some sleeping pads in the pack back where the dragons are, maybe I could get one of those."