Chapter 17: End of the World Pt. 2 (Saving our People)

SOKKA POV

I finally made it to the Northern Water Tribe. There I was met with Master Pakku.

"Sokka, it is so great to see you," Pakku said.

"Gramp, tell the army to get ready," I said.

"But why"

"The blood walkers are coming and they are going to take over the tribe if we don't act soon."

Just then, a big ship came in front of the city and the walls started to break. 

"COME ON WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!!!!!"

TOPH POV

I was moving really quickly as I bent the earth and made it all the way to Omashu. I got inside the city and quickly ran to the King.

"King Bumi, get your men ready for a battle," I said.

"But why *snort*," Bumi said.

"The blood walkers are coming, they are going to use the full moon and take over the city. I will be here to protect your people but you must get your men ready."

"I will do that as soon as I can."

Toph then exited the King's palace and went to the front lines of Omashu's walls and waited for the blood walkers to come. Finally, she sees the blood walkers as they walk towards the city walls.

"I have been waiting for this rematch, let's play bitches," Toph said.

She bent the ground making the blood walkers fall off the edges.

END OF POV

Back at the Fire Nation, the blood walkers were making it closer to the palace. 

"Azula, they are getting closer. Should we attack," Zuko said.

"Wait for it," Azula said.

As the blood walkers got closer, more tension started to build up.

"I think it's a good time to attack right now," Zuko said.

"Not yet," Azula replied.

The blood walkers got more and more closer to the palace. 

"NOW!!!!"

The Fire Nation army then launched a flaming boulder at the blood walkers, taking out most of them.

"CHARGE!!!!!" Zuko said.

The army and the blood walkers charged at each other and started to fight. This was an all-out war in the city. The group then joined the army and helped them take out most of the blood walkers.