Chapter 13: Autumn Trail

"Uhhhhhh nothing to hear, the blood walkers aren't taking over the world," Azula said.

Azula then drags Kiyi to a room in the back.

"What the hell was that," Azula said with an angry tone.

"I'm sorry, I just got really scared that's all," Kiyi said.

"Just don't do that again okay."

Azula and Kiyi then went back to the common area where people were now interested in what the group as discussing.

"I want to hear about this," one guy said.

"Yeah we all want to know," a woman said.

"Alright who wants to discuss it with the people," Troy said.

"I WILL!!!"

Toph then got onto a pillar and got everyone's attention.

"Listen up you slug balls, we just learned about the blood walkers' new plan and that is to take over the whole world. Now, are we just going to stand here and do nothing or are we going to fight for the freedom of this world."

"FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM FO THIS WORLD!!!!!" everyone else says.

"Thank you for your attention," then Toph got off the pillar.

Toph then walked back over to the group.

"So Troy do you know when the plan will set course," Toph asked.

"In about 4 months' time."

"Looks like we have a good amount of time to warn everybody," Toph said.

"Okay people, here is the plan. First, we have to find a way to get these people out of the underground. The more they stay here, the less it becomes safe for them. The refugees from the Fira Nation will go to the nearby towns near the palace. The refugees from the Earth Kingdom will settle in Omashu and tell the king there to ready their men. The refugees from the water tribes will go settle in at the Southern Water Tribe, the North is too dangerous. Toph, take the Earth, Troy, take the Water. I will take the Fire," Azula said planning this out.

After the group talked, they set out their assignments. Toph was able to gather the earth refugees, Troy gathered the water tribe, and Azula took the fire. They all went their separate ways and lead out the groups.

"Azula, what about us," Ursa said holding Kiyi in her hands.

"You guys can come back to the Fire Nation."

"But I was banished for treason, I don't think they want me back."

"Relax mom, Zuko is the Firelord and father is in prison. I think you will be okay," Azula said.

Azula then led the rest of her group out the underground and started to head West towards the Fire Nation.

1 MONTH LATER

It became autumn time. The leaves were falling down and the wind was blowing.