Chapter 4: Ketsueki

2 MONTHS LATER

"And.........gotcha"

Azula and Win were hunting in the forest for some food. They went to a nearby lake where Win was able to stab a fish out of the water with a spear. 

"Nice catch," Azula said.

Azula and Win walked back to the camp where they all of there things settled. Just then Kiyi ran up towards them.

"Did you guys get food," Kiyi asked.

"Yes, we did," Win said.

Just then Win was holding up the spear on a stand and Azula was ready to burn the fish.

"Just make sure you don't burn this spear-like you did last time," Win said.

Azula then fire bent her blue fire onto the fish making it crisp and cooked in seconds. She then grabbed the fish of the hook and started up a stew near the campfire. She then cut the fish into pieces and put them in the boiling pot. 

"Okay guys, I'm going to see if there are any plants or herbs we can use around here," Win said and he ventured off.

"Okay, while Win is doing that and the stew is cooking. Kiyi lets go over a fire bending form one last time," Azula said.

"Ugh...fine"

Kiyi stopped playing with her toy and started to train with Azula in the empty space. 

"Okay again," Azula shouted.

Kiyi did the training sequence one more time before getting exhausted. Just then, Win came back from the forest.

"Hey guys, I found some herbs and plants that we can use in the fish stew."

Azula and Kiyi follow up with Win and they put all the herbs into the pot. Win mixed the stew up before setting down the spoon and pouring the stew into the bowls. 

"Wow, this is really good, what type of plants did you even find," Azula said.

"I found a white dragon bush, my mom and I use to go out of the village and pick these things up to mix with our food. It also makes good tea." Win said.

Azula then choked on her food.

"Wait, are you sure that its the white dragon bush, cause it also could be the white jade bush too. And those are poisonous."

"Relax, I know the difference between the two when deciphering the plants, people tend to look at the color, but that's a big waste of time. My mother taught me to look at the stem instead. There you will find the difference." 

Azula then took a big sigh of relief.