- JUYEON ROUTE -

Juyeon goes to the bench near the basketball court to ease his mind after such a stressful class. Suddenly, Eunwoo taps his shoulder and lends him a can of coffee. The girl decides to sit next to him although he doesn't even want to talk with her.

"I know you're still mad at me. I want to ask you something serious. Will you accept me if I choose you among Hyunjae and Younghoon?" Eunwoo asks bravely.

Juyeon choked on his drink as he listens to the sudden confession. He looks at Eunwoo with a serious face. "You're not playing with me right? This is too sudden. It looks fishy-"

Eunwoo kisses Juyeon's lip which still has some coffee on it. She doesn't want to let it last long so she breaks the kiss and looks at him. "I-"

Juyeon hugs the girl before letting her to explain more. "I missed you so much. I can't lie. I missed our first kiss. Our laughter together and when we hangout all the time. I wanna be yours." He whispers.

Eunwoo continues to hug him back, snuggling on his chest. "I know I took quite a long time to decide but now I am confident with my answer. I love you too." She replied.

kwnnw00

♥ Liked by 600 others

Liked by 600 others.

kwnnw00    our first sleepover after I become yours

View others 574 comments.
sangsangyeon   he rarely smiles that big except when he loves something ❣️
choijs.lia   I can see the happiness in your future
bbanghoon    you made him laugh and it's hard. That means you're his destiny
hyunleejaehyun   I'm proud of both of you 😊💕

15 minutes ago.