Lingering around the campus, Eunwoo skips her class till the lunch time. She keeps her phone silence. She skips her lunch as well as she doesn't have any appetite to eat. She decides to go to the city to make her happy. The more she stays in the campus, everything is bothering her.

Walking out to the university's front gate, she accidentally meets Juyeon. She ignores the boy, walking pass him while wearing her airpod. Juyeon doesn't say anything and follows the girl quietly from behind. Eunwoo actually knows Juyeon is following her. She keeps on wandering all over the streets, trying all sorts of food being offered to her.

She stops on her steps when she reached a beautiful lake and turns around. Juyeon who is trying so hard to hide finally being called by her. He approaches him with small steps, stands next to her.

"This lake is beautiful, right?" Eunwoo asks Juyeon all of sudden. The boy is shocked to see a sudden beautiful smile on the girl's face. He nods, clearly feels confused.

"I once have an attempt to drown myself here during high school.. But he saved me. And now he makes me feels want to do what he stopped me from." Eunwoo chuckles.

"Did you mean.. Hyunjae?" Juyeon asks bravely.

"Yeah... And I didn't know that we will meet at university. He didn't act the same as how he is now. Back then, he was so polite and quiet. But now the popularity hits him differently. I'm too afraid to approach someone like him, you or even Younghoon. I don't deserve to talk with you actually... I'll get such a lot of humiliation. But what's funny is that... Why does all of you really try so hard to approach me? Am I that special-"

"You are. In my eyes, you are. I sincerely see the pain that you've been holding on. The sincerity in your friendship. I want to always be your guardian." Juyeon holds Eunwoo's hand to give her some hopes.

When Eunwoo pulls her hand away, Juyeon kisses her lip. The girl does feels her heart flutters but she doesn't want to be overwhelmed with her feelings. The sincerity in the kiss is there. After a few moments, they break the kiss.

"Ah.. I'm sorry-"

Eunwoo kisses Juyeon's cheek. The boy is shocked with the sudden kiss. "Eunwoo..?" He asks softly.

"Aren't you hungry? Let's find a place to eat." The girl simply changes the topic when the awkward starts to appear. She pulls Juyeon's hand to make him move from being too mesmerized with the kiss. Actually, Eunwoo's heart still beats like crazy but she doesn't want to show it.