Eunwoo opens her eyes, looking at such a strange room that she never enters before. All the interior looks like a motel. She takes a look at the downside of the bed. Both Younghoon and Juyeon are shirtless, sleeping soundly next to each other. She can't remember much about yesterday. In just a while, she starts to feel like she wants to puke.

Quickly runs to the toilet, throwing up in the toilet bowl. She knows she'll be like this if she drinks a lot. Suddenly, Younghoon asks. "Are you okay? I heard you throwing up.. It woke me up."

"I'm fine-" Eunwoo turns around, freezes as her eyes meet with the shirtless Younghoon. Her cheeks start to redden. She can't believe her eyes of how broad the boy's shoulders are.

"Can you please wear a shirt?" She stutters.

"You must've forgotten what happened last night. You puke on our shirt when Juyeon and I are carrying you here. We can't go anywhere instead of my uncle's place here. Thank goodness he still take care of this motel." Younghoon explains.

"I did- wait... Your uncle's motel??" Eunwoo looks so puzzled. "Then, you can borrow his shirt."

"I already messaged my cousin but he still hasn't wake up." He replies while looking at his phone.

"What's with all the noise.." Juyeon whines, waking up from his sleep. Truly his morning face is worthy to be watched. His morning hair with his cool face completes all the look.

Eunwoo closes her eyes. "I will ask the owner where is Younghoon's cousin. I can't stand to watch both of you shirtless." She heads to the door, searching for the motel's owner.

Suddenly, a boy taps her shoulder as she heads down to the receptionist table. The boy is eating a lollipop and looking at Eunwoo with such a gaze. "You're the girl who puked on Younghoon's hyung shirt. What are you doing down here?" He asks.

"Prepare some shirts for them. I can't stand looking at them shirtless." Eunwoo replies right away.

"Noona.. You're liking that moment right? When will you ever get to see them being like that?" The boy smirks while giggling.

"Faster! I have to go somewhere around afternoon." The girl starts to be inpatient.

"I'll come to your room in five minutes. Lemme find better clothes for them." The boy leaves the girl as he enters his room.

Eunwoo walks back to the room with empty handed. Younghoon and Juyeon stare at Eunwoo with full of anticipation of clothes but nothing. "Kim Eunwoo.. I will surely get him when he got here." Younghoon snickers.

"Can I wash myself first? Promise me.. You guys will not peek or-"

"We are not that kind of guy!" Both Younghoon and Juyeon answers seriously.

Eunwoo finished cleaning herself from the alcohol smells that annoyed her. She saw Younghoon already wearing a shirt but he is alone in the room, playing with his phone.

"Where is Juyeon?" The girl asks while drying her hair manually using the towel.

"He went outside for a call. Urm.. Do you need my help? It's hard for you to dry it by yourself without any hairdryer." Younghoon offers a hand.

"If you want then.. Here." Eunwoo lends her towel to him, sitting in front of him.

Younghoon gently dries the girl's hair while joking around with her. Juyeon who just finished talking on his phone looks at those two happily spending time together which bothers him a bit.

"Ouh? Have you finished your call?" Eunwoo asks Juyeon right away as she saw the boy enters the room with such a baby step. The boy just nods.

"Let's go eat breakfast then. I'm hungry..." He suggests to break the silence.

"But first... Can I visit Lia? I feel bad not to visit her." Eunwoo asks those two boys with a smile.