11

A few weeks passed since that incident happened. Eunwoo decides to stay solitary and befriends only with Jina and Kevin as how she used to be before in her class. The moments she tries to talk with others are not that smooth. Other students are avoiding her as she was labelled with a new name, "a gold digger." She has been used to it.

One day, she arrives early to her class. She takes a seat in the middle and reserved them for Jina and Kevin. Suddenly, a few girls enter the class after her. They stop for a while and start to gossip.

"Hey. That is Eunwoo. How does she still have guts to come to class? She should be ashamed. Jina and Kevin are her only friends because they're the same as her."

"I heard she loved those three Bermuda guys. She doesn't even fit their looks. I'm much better than her tho."

"She kissed mostly of them. She is a player."

Eunwoo grips her shirt tightly as she is stressed. Thank goodness, Jina already arrived and lends her earphones. "I love this song. You should love too." She smiles.

Hyunjae, Younghoon and Juyeon enter the class together which makes all the girls shrieked. There's like a small fanmeeting behind the class. Eunwoo takes off the earphones, excused herself to the washroom. She couldn't even face the boys although two weeks have passed.

Kevin bumps into Eunwoo, holds her from falling. "Eunwoo.. are you okay? You look rushed." He stops to take a look at the class and understands right away.

He brings Eunwoo back to the class while calming her down. The girl feels like everyone is looking at her especially those three boys. She stops before walking to her seat when she saw Younghoon is sitting next to her.

"Do you want to change seat with me? I know that you'll be insecure with Younghoon there." Kevin asks.

Eunwoo nods in silence, as Kevin quickly exchanges his place with the girl. She takes a look at him with a thankful smile. Younghoon simply notices that Kevin sits next to him instead of Eunwoo.

"I thought Eunwoo sits here." Younghoon coldly asks, heaves a sigh.

"We just always do like this, exchange at the last moment. I can't see well when I'm sitting in the corner." Kevin lies but Younghoon knows that the boy is lying as he stutters too much.

Lunch time. Eunwoo has to eat alone because Jina and Kevin have to go to an art exhibition as curators. She ignores all kinds of glares and mocks from other students. Sometimes they purposely throws trash at her, giving her leftover food and so on.

Suddenly, someone puts a plate of food in front of her to accompany her. It's Younghoon again. All other students who saw the incident starts to gossip.

"Look! Why Younghoon is eating with her?"
"I think she seduced him more."
"How shameful."

Eunwoo tries to escape from the table but Younghoon quickly catches her wrist, stopping her. "I want to talk with you."

The girl stays in her seat, avoids from looking at him. "What that you wanted to talk with me?" She asks.

"I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings before. I feel so regretful as I keep on thinking about it. And... I still like you." Younghoon apologizes right away.

Eunwoo shocked to hear the sudden apology and confession. She takes a look at Younghoon and yes, the sincere in his eyes can be seen. The boy holds the girl's hand seriously. "Let's start from the start. We can-"

"I'm afraid. Will I hurt you again? You said that we won't hurt each other but I know it will happen. I'm fine if we start being close by friendship first. If we just jump to conclusion, I know I'll not be the one." Eunwoo utters.

Younghoon suddenly gives a small kiss on the girl's cheek. Eunwoo feels like the time stops. She blinks a few times as she feels like it's a dream but it's not. "Younghoon-"

The boy just tells her to stay silent while winking. "You're the only one who I'll protect from now on."

"Give me time please. This is too much for me to take." Eunwoo spills the burden that she feels.