- HYUNJAE ROUTE -

Eunwoo decides to call Hyunjae to go for an outing together. She has made her mind. She chooses him back again. She feels like she has trust in him. She nervously waits for him in the cafe they used to go together. She keeps on fidgeting her fingers while looking at the clock.

Hyunjae finally walks into the cafe with such a casual shirt and sweat pants. He takes a seat in front of Eunwoo while smiling. "I'm sorry that I'm late. Why do want to meet me here?" He asks.

"... I want us to be together again." Eunwoo replies softly while gripping her sweater nervously.

"Eunwoo..."

"I know that I sound absurd but if you hate it, I'll-"

Hyunjae kisses Eunwoo to stop her from explaining more. He actually missed her so much. Eunwoo keeps on blinking her eyes as she was shocked. She touches her lips, looking at Hyunjae who is smiling and chuckling happily.

"I missed you. We can be a couple again. We can learn from our mistakes." Hyunjae discusses with Eunwoo with full of responsibility.

kwnnw00

♥ Liked by 566 others

kwnnw00   finally after a few mistakes we have fought for, I choose you again

View others 433 comments.
noeyujeel   You guys really look nice together. I ship 😄
bbanghoon   now he's yours. Make sure he takes care of you a lot.
choijs.lia   awww you deserve him 💕

20 minutes ago.