Juyeon and Eunwoo enter the BBQ restaurant where the most famous place for the students there. Younghoon waves at them with such a shy smile but quite bright. Eunwoo touches Younghoon's hair right away, "Did something happened? Your hair is wet."

"I just get back from my swimming practice." The boy replies with a chuckle.

Juyeon just looks at them being so touchy and decides to sit right away. Sangyeon kinda notices why Juyeon is silent. "Yah! Don't just talk over there. Let's have a seat and talk with each other." He calls both Younghoon and Eunwoo from the side of the table.

Particularly can be predicted, Eunwoo is sitting between Juyeon and Younghoon. Sangyeon is being left alone on the other side but he just chuckles. Suddenly, Yejin and Hyunjae enters the same restaurant. Sangyeon shocked to see them and his face makes all four of them looks at the front door. Eunwoo quickly turns her back, avoiding looking at the couple.

"Ouh? Sangyeon! Juyeon, Younghoon and Eunwoo are here too!" Yejin shrieks happily but looks like she faked it.

Sangyeon bows awkwardly, looking at Eunwoo worriedly. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"We are having our date. Since tomorrow is weekend, we want to spend the night away." Yejin clings onto Hyunjae right away. "Since we found you guys, let's eat together. Are you okay with that, oppa?" She asks her boyfriend with a pleading voice.

"Do whatever you want. I don't mind." Hyunjae answers but his eyes are on Eunwoo.

The situation becomes tense the moment the couple starts to sit with the group. Eunwoo sticks her eyes on her phone instead of taking part with them talking. "Eunwoo... Are you okay? I'm sorry about before." Yejin asks while holding Eunwoo's hand.

Eunwoo quickly takes her hand away from the girl. She stays silent without answering the question at all. Juyeon and Younghoon understand why Eunwoo did that. But sadly Hyunjae doesn't.

"You should answer Yejin's question. She has been worried for you all day long." Hyunjae starts to nag.

"I'm fine." The girl answers halfheartedly, biting her lips. She suddenly gets up from the seat, getting all attention on her. "I'm going to the washroom-"

"We're just starting. Let's talk more. We can also have drinks together and get drunk. We don't have anything important like class for tomorrow." Yejin stops her from walking away.

"She is not good at alcohol." Younghoon replies for Eunwoo.

"But let's enjoy tonight, please Eunwoo. I never know you're such a fun person to hangout with." Yejin lies and Eunwoo knows about it. She just couldn't say anything, stays at her seat looking at the meat being grilled.

Juyeon opens a can of soda for Eunwoo instead of beer. "I don't want you to suffer-"

Yejin takes the soda away. "It's not fun like this. Let's make beer and soju mix! And play game." She gives a sly smile on Eunwoo.

Sangyeon just agrees with the girl's decision, takes a shot of the alcohol. "What game?" He asks, excited.

"Asking anything. I will spin this bottle to show who is the one will be the asker and the answerer. If that person cannot answer in 5 seconds, he or she should drink a shot." Yejin explains.

The first round starts. The bottle falls on Hyunjae and Eunwoo. The girl mouths a bad word but her ex seems to catch up what she said. "I will ask now. Why did you block my number again?" He asks, staring at her.

Eunwoo sighs as the other's start to count. She takes the shot glass right away without waiting for the timer to stop. She gulps the alcohol in a gulp. Juyeon holds her shoulder as she starts to stagger. "Are you okay? Is it too strong for you? I will take it for you later." He asks but the girl simply refused the offer.

The second round. Sangyeon and Yejin. They don't even have any tense in their questions. When it comes to Eunwoo and Yejin, everyone is looking at them critically.

"Yejin.. Why did you bully since the first time I stepped into the university?" Eunwoo asks seriously.

"Eunwoo, I didn't bully you. I just have different way of talking to my friends. Am I too harsh to you? I'm sorry." Yejin answers while clinging onto Hyunjae.

After a few rounds finished, Eunwoo starts to be so drunk. Both Juyeon and Younghoon try so hard to stop her from wandering around the restaurant. Hyunjae also feels tipsy as he doesn't like alcohol that much.

"I think I should bring Hyunjae to my house since we agreed to have a night over. I will go now. Take care of Eunwoo." Yejin who is still sober, decides to leave the group when the another girl is being uncontrollable. That is actually what she wants to see — looking at Eunwoo suffers.

When the couple already left the restaurant, Sangyeon asks those two boys as how they gonna handle this girl out. "We can't bring them to the girl's dorm by ourselves. Should I call Lia to settle this down?"

"Hyung... Lia is at hospital now. She just got admitted this evening as her condition starts to worsen. I think we have no other choices than... Renting a motel for a night." Juyeon replies.

Sangyeon starts to feel worry. He doesn't know that Lia is that sick. Younghoon told him to go to visit her and lets him and Juyeon to take care of Eunwoo.

Sangyeon somehow feels guilty. He dismisses himself from the restaurant, heading to the hospital where Lia is at. He rushes out from the taxi runs to the receptionist right away.

"How can I help-"

"Her name is Choi Jisoo.. Lia." He asks right away.

"Her room is on the right hallway. May I know who are you?" The nurse asks.

".. Her boyfriend.. Lee Sangyeon." Sangyeon answers without regretting at all.