The next day is placing the day before. Eunwoo wakes up remembering that today is the red day for her as her menstruation comes. More worse is that today is also Valentine's Day. Lia who got home late yesterday still not wakes up as her class is only at 3PM.

Eunwoo changes to her outfit and leaves the dorm without her painkiller. She made such a big mistake. She starts to feel period pain when she is on her way to the class. She fells on the floor when a girl accidentally bumps onto her. Luckily, Gyuri saw her and quickly helps her.

"Are you okay? You look pale." She asks the girl.

"Ah.. I'm just fine." Eunwoo answers but still holding on her stomach as she can't bear the pain anymore. Gyuri notices her, understands right away.

"Let's go to the class. I'll sit next to you and help you with studies. You won't concentrate much with the pain." She gives an encouraging smile to her, walking together with her.

Eunwoo sits on her seat, lands her head on the desk deciding to sleep instead. Younghoon who just gets in the class later than her pokes her from behind without knowing her states. "Eunwoo~ When can I sit next to you?" He sulks.

Eunwoo moodily replies, without raising her head. "Younghoon.. I'm sorry but I can't today-"

"It's the couple! Hyunjae and Yujin! They look so cute together." A girl from the front door shrieks as she saw the new couple enters the class.

"Isn't that Hyunjae's ex?"
"She is crying?"
"She must've lost the competition with our beauty Yujin."
"Who told her to date with someone who is famous? She knows she is ugly, right?"

Eunwoo cannot simply attacks those comments as her pain controls her action. Juyeon takes a seat in front of her, looking at the everyone's attention. "Don't you guys have any class to go or any works to do? Stop being so nosy." He speaks up.

Hyunjae actually feels worried as he saw Eunwoo looks unlike her usual self. He doesn't even listen to what Yujin talk to him. His eyes are on Eunwoo every seconds.

Eunwoo fall asleep throughout the lecture until everyone already leaves the classroom. She wakes up, noticing some notes next to her. Gyuri writes those for her. She keeps the notes in her bag, getting up from her seat.

The moment she turns around, Juyeon is right in front of her making her bumps onto his chest. She takes a look at him nervously. "Lee Juyeon... Sorry. I-"

Juyeon gives her a canned herbal tea. "I know you're unwell today. I heard that this tea is great."

"Thank you..." Eunwoo smiles, taking the drink with her. "... Have you eaten lunch?"

Juyeon shyly shakes his head. "Wanna get some? We still have an hour."

Hyunjae stops his step onto the classroom when he saw Juyeon is there together with Eunwoo. He hides the food he bought for her but Yujin is right behind him, asking. "Oppa.. What are you doing here? Ouh? Is that for me? I know that you know I love this chocolate.."

Hyunjae sighs, walking away from his 'girlfriend'. Yujin follows him like a desperate puppy. Actually, Hyunjae feels suffocated with her next to him all the time.

Meanwhile, Juyeon and Eunwoo arrives at the cafeteria. They still deciding what to eat as Eunwoo is not in the mood to binge in too much. Juyeon told her to buy the food first as she might need a lot of time.

Buying just a simple lunch box, Eunwoo walks back to Juyeon. In just a few minutes she was away, a lot of girls are sitting next to him giving lots of Valentine's presents for him — roses, chocolates, plushies.

Eunwoo takes a step back, searching for any empty seat around the cafeteria. She eats alone until suddenly someone puts a tray of food in front of her. "This place is unoccupied, right?" Younghoon asks but just sits right away.

"Younghoon... I'm sorry that I'm being cold to you this morning." Eunwoo still feels sorry about the incident before but the guy just simply pokes the girl's nose and smiles.

"I'm the one who doesn't know that you're sick. Thank goodness Gyuri explains to me. Are you okay now?" He asks worriedly.

"It heals a bit after I rest. I thought you've eaten first." Eunwoo replies with a sincere smile.

"I'm just at hallway... Waiting for you. I saw you with Juyeon-"

Eunwoo points at Juyeon's seat without replying Younghoon with words. The boy simply understands as that was what he faced at the hallway but he decided not to talk to Eunwoo. He just nods and munches his food.

"... Sit next to me in the next class, please." She suddenly asks Younghoon.

Younghoon chokes a bit but he can't hide his happy face at all. He nods while showing his cute answers.