8

Eunwoo and Lia decided to go back to their dorm when the situation becomes tense. Eunwoo heads to her room right away to have a rest as she hurts her knee. Lia actually worried about her but she doesn't want to be so nosy about it.

When Eunwoo finally fells asleep, Lia calls Sangyeon to inform him. "Eunwoo doesn't even talk to me.. Something really bother her. How's the boys?"

"They're fine now but I think they're still distancing themselves from each other." Sangyeon tells his girlfriend with such a worrying tone.

Hyunjae is staying at Yejin's house for half a day already and he is bored. Although the house is big, he doesn't feel welcomed there. Yejin is like suffocating him with everything. He opens his phone's gallery, looking at Eunwoo's picture that he took last night.

Yejin suddenly clings next to him, "Oppa.. What are you- Why you're still looking at that ugly girl's picture?" She sounds mad.

Hyunjae sighs, "I can't continue this anymore. I don't feel any love when I'm with you. You're just using me."

"I'm using you? For what reason?" The girl cocks her eyebrows, questioning.

"I know you just wanted Younghoon's and Juyeon's attentions." Hyunjae continues.

Yejin just snickers with a smile. "You're such a quick minded. I think you're easy to be tricked but it seems like not anymore."

"I'm going to end this here. I'm breaking up with you." Hyunjae takes his coat, getting ready to leave the mansion.

"Aren't you worried what will happen to Eunwoo? Juyeon and Younghoon seemed like to like her but at the end, they'll fight and you know that Eunwoo hates fight, right? Maybe I can tell her something." Yejin stops the boy with her words.

Hyunjae doesn't care anymore. He twisted the knob, stops to tell the girl. "I forgot to tell you.. No matter how hard you tried to make her down, there's always people by her side."