³

Eunwoo walks to her class without knowing that she will bump onto Yujin. She ignores her but she gets her hair pulled instead. "Don't you have any shame? Hyunjae now is my boyfriend. And you're still liking him, right?"

Eunwoo shrieks in pain until the girl lets her hair go. Her hair is now a mess. Yujin takes the girl's hand, puts it on her cheek. She slaps her face a few times with it. Eunwoo feels strange to look at Yujin being like that. "It hurts.." She acts up, crying.

"Eunwoo..." Hyunjae heard what is happening, looking at the situation with different perspective. It now looks like Eunwoo is the one who is the fault.

Yujin runs to Hyunjae, hugs him and stays next to him. Eunwoo can't believe her eyes. She just stares at her while combing her hair again. "Do what you want. Insult me. Bully me." She said bravely.

"Eunwoo.. This is too much. I never saw you slap someone before. Apologize to Yujin now." Hyunjae replies, holding Yujin's hand.

Juyeon who just arrived is looking at the tense situation while trying to figure it out. He holds Eunwoo's shoulder to ease her. "Stop fighting. We should get ready. The lecturer is on the way." He said to them.

Eunwoo still stands outside of the class when those two entering the room. Juyeon notices Eunwoo's face is uncomfortable with something. "Wae?" He asks her right away.

"I forgot- I have to get my book." Eunwoo stutters as she runs right away. She doesn't know why she feels like she wants to skip all her classes today. She is worried about Lia as well. She stops by at the student's clinic to take a look at her roommate.

"Eunwoo... Don't you have a class right now?" Lia asks, her weak voice makes Eunwoo on verge to cry.

"I already told Sangyeon about your condition. I don't know if he will come here or not.. It depends on him." Eunwoo clears her dry throat.

"I hope he comes. I still want to meet him. I want to talk to him more.." Lia smiles weakly.