- YOUNGHOON ROUTE -

Eunwoo comes to class like normal — alone by herself with earphones. She already discussed with Lia that she feels kinda find to be with Younghoon as she sincerely sees how protective he is although his jealousy somehow could lead him to different person.

She enters the empty classroom and takes a seat near the window. She looks at the scenery of the busy life of the university athletes who are jogging around the field. Someone suddenly taps her shoulder, smiling at her brightly. It is Younghoon.

Eunwoo is lying if she can hide her blushing face. She takes off her earphones, bows to greet him instead of giving a greeting. Younghoon catches the girl's earphone, "What type of songs that you always listen to nowadays? You keep on with your earphones."

"Nothing-"

Younghoon puts one side of the earphone on the girl's ear. "I don't even know you like this song too."

Eunwoo actually wants to ask him about her feelings but the boy seems to be drown in the music. She holds his hand which makes the boy looks at her with a curious eyebrow slanted.

"Younghoon... I know I should give you this answer earlier but-"

Younghoon kisses the girl without letting her finishes her words. He smiles while pinching the girl's cheek. "I'm glad that you make the decision. Maybe I shouldn't give you such a long time." He teases.

"Then, you might not get me to be your girlfriend." Eunwoo teases back.

kwnnw00

♥ Liked by 433 others

kwnnw00   @bbanghoon is here!

View others 400 comments.
choijs.lia    wish both of you to be happy forever 💕
noeyujeel   take care of her well or we might fight again for her 😏
hyunleejaehyun   the visual couple like water and fire 👏

10 minutes ago.