31

I think most of you guys didn't get any notifications for the chapter number 30. Give that chapter a read too and then this chapter. Thank you💜

It was Monday and jungkook finally decided to come to college as he has been missing classes for almost a month now. When his friends saw him they immediately engulfed him in a group hug. He was really happy being with his friends after so long. They took their classes , had lunch during break and acted goofy with on another. They also made a hangout plan later in the week. He came home with a huge smile on his face.

He helped Miri in preparing dinner and they were waiting for yoongi to arrive so they all can have dinner. Yoongi had passed his trial period and the company officials were really satisfied with his performance. He was appointed as their financial analyst and his salary was really impressive everyone was really happy with his job.

Taehyung and jungkook couldn't meet again after that day because taehyung has been really busy with the case. It's been 3 days since their dinner. They still will converse on call for hours before going to bed. Tonight was the same. After having dinner , they watched a sitcom on television. Both told miri how their day went by. Now jungkook was lying on his bed and was talking with Taehyung. His heart fluttering whenever taehyung will call him by nicknames.

"Is Jackson hyung still outside my house?" jungkook asked. He was really grateful to him. He even wanted to thank him in person and taehyung gave him his contact number. Jungkook thanked him for looking after him. And Jackson told him that he was really enjoying taking care of him and that he is such a sweet kid. Jungkook blushed at his praises and told taehyung about it. Well now taehyung was thinking of hiring another guard for jungkook or much better he can himself guard him.

But he left the idea aside because no matter what Jackson was reliable and brave.

"No it's 12 AM he left and will come in the morning" taehyung told him.

Jungkook was telling him what they had in dinner when loud honking was heard outside of their house.

"Is something wrong jungkook?" Taehyung asked him hearing noises coming from other side of the line.

"I don't know hyung" jungkook replied confusedly. On the other hand the noises only increased in return.

"Jungkook lock your door right now" taehyung shouted.

"But why"

"Just do as I say, I'm on my way" taehyung told him he was already in car.

Not too long after he heard noises of men and their steps outside of their house.

"Mom" jungkook shouted

"Jungkook don't go anywhere just hide in your room" taehyung yelled but jungkook ignored his call and was already out of his room his mobile long forgotten on the bed.

"Shit" taehyung said and sped up his car.

"Jackson where are you pick up the call" taehyung shouted at his phone.

The front door was opened forcefully and 12 men in black dresses came inside the house, loaded with guns. Jungkook and yoongi were present in Miri's rooms. Although the door was locked but it was useless. They already broke in the main door and they can easily come in the room too. Everyone was scared while Miri was panicking. They shouldn't have came back to their home. The situation was vulnerable and now they were in danger.

"Jungkook run from here" miri told him and at the same time they heard a loud thud coming from the door. They were aware of them being in this room.

" What are you saying mom I can't leave you"

"Don't be stupid and listen to me, run from here and go to Taehyung " she said pushing him towards the window, while yoongi was pushing the wardrobe in front of the door.