7

Flashback

A five year old taehyung was sitting in Kim yejin's lap and was playing with her mother. She will occasionally tickle him and he will burst into laughter.

After some time her husband Kim hyebin and his best friend jiwook entered the mansion with an extremely pretty nuna who was jiwook's wife.

Yejin immediately stood up and hugged her nuna. And made her sit on the sofa in the living room.

"I think ladies will manage it jiwook-ah we shall get going."hyunbin said.

"Yes lets go" jiwook replied and went forward kissing her wife on the fore head.
"Take care. Both of you" he said to her wife who smiled in return and two best friends left for the work as it was a major case for them. Involving some big dealers.

"Nuna you do you need something. Are you comfortable here?" yejin asked kindly
"I'm perfectly fine" nuna replied .

"what is our precious taetae is doing" nuna asked lovingly looking at the 5 year old who immediately jumped in her lap as she was her favorite lady after her mom and he quickly pecked her on her cheeks

"where is baby i wanna play" he said in his cute accent while still hugging nuna with his small chubby hands.

"Baby is in school and other baby is sleeping right in here tae will have to wait to meet her" yejin replied instead caressing nuna's 7 months pregnant belly.
Taehyung's eyes widened.
"isa a baby in here" he asked with a shocked face

"yes its a baby" nuna replied moving taehyungs hair out of his forehead.
" when will she wake" taehyung asked as usual as he was so impatient to meet her.

He wanted to hold her as soon as possible. As both his mother and nuna says that she will come out soon and then tae will have to protect her. 

They also decided that taehyung will marry baby when she will born. And taehyung will  always get shy over his wife.

Taehyung immediately got off nuna's lap and hugged her belly.

"Hello baby i will protect you and then i will marry you " taehyung said with determination in his voice.
And both ladies cooed at him. He is a literal angel.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present

The whole ride was silent and now both Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook were seated in a cozy cafe in the middle of the seoul.

Taehyung wanted to take him to a five star restaurant but jungkook denied that he was here just for the coffee and he will drink it only from this cafe.

Both were in silence jungkook looking around and taehyung constantly gazing at his pretty face. 

Doe eyes, a small button nose, pink small lips and milky white skin with his slightly longer raven locks. And a lean body. He is perfect.

He was so busy staring at him that he didn't realize when jungkook was standing and he ran towards a Direction and hugged a beautiful male.

"Jin hyung. Its been ages since you last visited us" jungkook said with a pout.
And jin just smiled lovingly at him.

"Did my baby brother missed me. " jin said with a wink and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Not at all. Mom just wanted to have baked cake from your cafe.  So visit us soon and bring mom her favorite cake." jungkook replied