14

Kwon jisung was seated on his bedroom's couch and his sister was present there too crying crocodile's tears.

"Brother I know only you can help me out of this. Only you can help me get my love back"she said crying.

"Don't worry jiwon. Nobody messes with my sister and gets away with it.
I'll handle everything. You just have to wait for some days and everything will be okay." he replied reassuring her.

"I want you to end this jungkook's chapter forever. I can't stand him. How dare he insult me"

"I'll take care of it. Now you should get some sleep"

She then left his room after bidding him good night.

And jisung was going through the information he got from his men about jungkook and his family.

There were also pictures of them in the mail that was forwarded to him.

His mother, his brother and finally jungkook.

And jisung was surprised when he saw him. He has seen many beautiful and pretty faces but this was a different kind of attractive.

"Now i see why taehyung is head over heels for you. It will be fun getting involved with you" jisung mumbled with a smirk. As he knew what he had to do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8AM but two beings were still in deep sleep.

The sun rays were slightly peeking through the curtains of the room and it made the younger boy to squirm in his sleep.

Taehyung soon woke up due to a squirming baby whom he was still holding consciously. Their legs were tangled and taehyung was spooning him.

He noticed how jungkook was getting uncomfortable due to sunrays falling on his pretty face. He was turned to the other side with taehyung back hugging him. He gently turned him towards his front so now he was again face to face with taehyung.

A sleeping jungkook was sure a worthy sight. His angelic face and a little mole under his lips that made him look more attractive ( if that's even possible) and taehyung smiled seeing him sleep like a baby while soft snores were emitting from him.

Taehyung can surely get used to seeing him like this on a daily basis. How he just wanted to hold him forever and never let him go.

Taehyung was gently tracing his fingers over his face and occasionally tucking his hair behind his ear.

Why he had to wait more. Why he just can't have jungkook to be with him whole day and then sleep in his arms at night. Why he can't hold him without fearing that jungkook will get uncomfortable. Why he just can't kiss him senselessly every chance he get. Why he can't make love to him. Why he can't spoil him with every luxury in the world. Why Jeon Jungkook was not his yet.

But he was determined that all these why(s) will end soon and he will be able to do all the things he wanted to do with him. And the mere thought of jungkook being his made him smile like an idiot.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when jungkook started moving around and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning" taehyung said with a breathtaking smile and jungkook smiled in return.

"Good Morning" he replied in his little voice.

"Get up let's have breakfast then I'll drop you at your place." he said to jungkook who realized that he will have to get home as soon as possible or otherwise Miri won't spare him.

He jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom to get freshen up. And taehyung chuckled at him.

Jungkook then had breakfast with the Kim's and he spent a pleasant time with them. They were so nice and kind to him. They didn't feel like they met him for the first time.

Taehyung was also ready to drop him and then he had to visit court for a new case he had. He was wearing his usual court outfit consisting of Jet black dress suit. And his uniform made him thousand times more hot. Not like jungkook was staring at him. Not at all.

Mr. & Mrs Kim sent him back to his house with a promise that he will visit them again soon.

The ride to his home was also pleasant with taehyung teasing him how he slept hugging him tightly and how clingy he was during his sleep. Jungkook said it was because he was a little scared and taehyung just fell harder for the pouty boy in front of him acting angry because tae was teasing him.

He then dropped him at his house and quickly pecked his forehead before he could get out of car and jungkook was taken by surprise. This hyung is really something.
Taehyung then drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a day after when mingyu visited them. He had dinner with them and miri was watching TV while jungkook was doing the dishes.

(Miri scolded him for staying out and reprimanded him that why he wasn't home when he knew they were out too. And jungkook listened to her like the good baby he was and his head bowed down)

Mingyu came to him started helping him and jungkook smiled in return.

"Jungkook i wasnted to ask you something " he started
"Yes sure hyung" came reply

"Can we go on a _____ ahmm i mean like c-can we go out somewhere for dinner later in the week" he stuttered.

And jungkook knew the meaning behind it. He was not ignorant of the kind behavior of the other towards him. But he was hesitant to go out with mingyu. He was a good guy and was always so nice but still something was stopping jungkook from agreeing.

"Hyung" he said
"I'm not sure yet. I think i need some time" he replied kindly not to hurt him.

And mingyu was happy that atleast he wasn't rejected.

"Sure you can take your time I'm always waiting " he said with a smile.

Miri was observing them and she also listened to their conversation and she knew what was stopping jungkook from agreeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was sitting in his room with a laptop in his lap. He was doing some work and there were clear signs of worry on his face. When jungkook came to give him tea yoongi was so immersed and distressed that he didn't noticed it.

"Hyung here's your tea"
And yoongi hummed.

Jungkook placed the cup of tea near him and left the room. He was sure that he saw one thing clearly.

Yoongi was looking for a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The handsome barista was busy dealing with his clients and namjoon was enjoying his coffee or more like was enjoying staring at him.

Seokjin has been observing this stranger's behavior for a long time now he also knew that the stranger was a businessman. So today he decided to finally ask him what is his problem. He approached him and the stranger was taken off-guard.

"Hello mister do you need anything " he asked with a stern face

"Ahm yes You!!! I mean you coffee...... No it's your coffee." he finally said and was now embarrassed at his own behavior.

"But you are already having it" seokjin smirked.

"What......... oh right !!!! " namjoon didn't knew what he was even saying. He was so confident usually so what happened to him today. He decided it was better to leave for now before he makes a fool out of him.

"I'll be going now. Thank you for the coffee." he said hastily and left the cafe.

"Cute" seokjin chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get your tissues ready😔