28

A whole chapter filled with taekook conversing with each other🙌
I will really appreciate it if you guys can follow my account too💜

It was 2am. Everyone was deep in their sleep. Miri was asleep too but jungkook couldn't sleep at all. May be because he slept during the day or maybe because he had a lot of things in his mind. He was constantly turning sides hoping he will fall asleep but didn't succeeded.

Thinking he was disturbing miri due to him constantly moving he got off of bed and decided to leave the room for a while. He left the room and was going towards the entrance so he can walk for a while in garden of the mansion. Last time he visited he really liked the garden but couldn't spend time in it.

"Sir do you need something?" A maid asked him out of nowhere and he flinched at sudden voice directed towards him.

"O-oh no, I-Im fine. I was just going to the garden" he composed himself and replied.

The maid nodded and told him to call her in case he needed something.

And he wondered how many maids do Kim's have in their house. They also had them for night shifts. They are rich af. He thought to himself.

He finally reached the garden. It was midnight and the weather was extremely pleasant and cool breeze was blowing causing slight rustling in the petals and leaves of trees. The mansion was huge so does the garden.

(A/N : The garden i mentioned in the house visit)

Benches were placed here and there at random places to sit. Trees and flowers were beautifully maintained and rows of trees were placed in beautiful setting and patterns. There were exotic and local plant and tree kinds. Some of them were unknown to him. But he liked them.

Mild scent of flowers was mixed in the air giving out the natural air freshener fragrance.
He really loved nature and this garden was surrounded by it. He was loving the fact he decided to come here. It gave off a serene feel.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times. And it automatically brought a beautiful smile on his face.

"You know you look gorgeous when you smile" taehyung said sitting beside him on the bench.

He was standing at his balcony when he saw jungkook walking in the garden. He enjoyed admiring him from there but then sudden concern took over him. What if jungkook was scared or had another nightmare. He came downstairs and went towards garden. When he reached there he saw jungkook was smiling and he felt relieved that nothing was serious. He moved to sit beside him.

Jungkook was surprised to see taehyung.

"Are you stalking me" he asked.

"And what if I say yes" taehyung teased.

"That would make you a creep" jungkook said cutely scrunching his nose and taehyung wanted to bop his nose, so he did and jungkook smiled at the gentle touch.

"What are you doing here." Taehyung asked.

"I couldn't sleep so i just thought why not come here, besides whenever I'm around trees and nature it calms me. " he told.

Taehyung hummed and silence fell upon them. But a serene silence. Both enjoyed the cool breeze gently hitting their faces.

"I'm sorry" jungkook said breaking the silence.

"For what" he asked.

"For a lot of things. Being mean to you, not listening to you, breaking our friendship" jungkook said.

"You didn't knew the truth and if i was in your place i would have also done the same to the person who hurt my mom" taehyung said.

"But you weren't the one who hurt her. I'm sorry for my behaviour" jungkook said.