27

"Ahhhhhhh" Taehyung heard jungkook screaming . He was passing from the hallway and heard noises. He ran towards his room where jungkook was present. He barged inside and saw jungkook. his face was buried in pillow and he was shouting incoherent words.

He rushed towards him and pulled him out of the pillow.

"What happened? Are you hurt or scared? Tell me kookie" Taehyung said baffled.

And jungkook just looked at him strangely. And then he realized he might have heard his screams.He remembered why he was shouting.He threw a pillow at the man in front of him.

"You pervert, stay away from me" he yelled and taehyung was confused.

"Did you hurt your head? Shall i call doctor again" taehyung asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Where are my clothes and why i'm wearing your's" jungkook huffed and crossed his arms on his chest.

"And I thought it was something serious" taehyung said calmly.

And jungkook's jaw dropped.It's nothing??

"Why I'm not wearing any pants" he retorted.

"I thought you'll be uncomfortable and plus you look beautiful without them" taehyung said like a playboy. And jungkook's cheeks heated. He wasn't used to this flirty taehyung. What happened to taehyung??

"I shall leave. I have to go my home my moms waiting for me" he said changing the topic. And got out of the bed. But he instantly regretted his decision. His legs were on ful display while he was wearing only boxers. He tried acting tough and moved towards door to leave.

"You're not leaving and especially not in this attire" Taehyung said darkly and turned him towards himself. He made him sit on the bed and moved towards his huge wardrobe and disappeared in it. After a minute he came back with some clothes.

"Get changed into them" he said giving them to jungkook.

"Leave first" jungkook glared at him.

"I won't mind if you change in front of me, infact i would love to watch you gettin---" more pillows were thrown at him and taehyung shut his mouth.

"Fine I'm leaving" taehyung said and moved towards the door.

"By the way you look sexy wearing nothing" he shouted and ran out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Kim pervert Taehyung!!!!" jungkook yelled. And taehyung was laughing behind the door. He was thankful that finally jungkook was distracted from the recent incident. He moved towards living room where everyone was present.

Jungkook was still blushing madly. He got changed in new clothes which consisted of a comfy grey hoddy and matching sweat pants , washed his face and went to search his mom. He knew she was still here and they have to go back to their home. He came out of the room and a maid was already waiting for him there.

"Hello sir everyone is waiting for you in living room. This way please" she lead the way to the living room and he followed her. Feeling strange at sudden special treatment.

When he reached in living room his mom was sitting with yejin while taehyung was standing in one corner , busy on a call with someone and hyunbin was sitting on the left side of the ladies.

"Jungkook come here" yejin called him and patted the seat next to her. He went to her and settled on the seat in between his mom and yejin.

"Are you okay?" Miri asked caressing his hairs and he leaned in her touch. He nodded and Placed his head on her shoulder.