Chapter 11

It's been a week since the rumors. Sean was mad at me. But he decided since we missed the last two weeks he'd take me out this weekend. I packed my bag and pulled on a jeans shorts, a grey blouse and a grey thigh high boot.

I made my way to the meet up point and got in his car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I made my way to the meet up point and got in his car.

"So who'd you tell?" He asked as we drove away.
"Hi to you too," I said sarcastically.
"Who Leah?" He asked again.
"I didn't really tell anyone. Jason kinda found out," I said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked
"Well.... he saw that you liked me, when he told me. He saw it on my face," I explained.
"So probably he told someone," he said.
"No he didn't," I said.
"How do you know that?" He asked.
"Because he pinky swore," I said. He looked at me as we came to a stop at a restaurant.
"Pinky swore. What are you five?" He said looking at me.
"Yes!" I sassed. We got out and walked into the restaurant.
We sat and talked a bit more.

After dinner we went to his apartment. As we reached the living room he pulled me to him and kissed me.

He looked me deep in the eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He looked me deep in the eyes. "I really like you. You know that right?" He said.
"Sometimes," I said.
"What?" He said stepping back. I laughed.
"I mean, I know you like me. But sometimes I forget," I said.
"Really," he said as he lifted me off the ground and carried me to the room. I laughed as he threw me on the bed. He came over me and kissed me.

"Does this show you I like you?" He asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Does this show you I like you?" He asked.
"A little," I said with a smirk. He continued to kiss me. Our kiss got heated and I felt his hands exploring my body. He lifted his shirt above his head and pulled off my shorts before meeting my lips with his again. His kisses left my lips and went to my neck. He continued and nibbled on my neck causing me to moan.

His kisses continued to my chest as he squeezed my breasts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His kisses continued to my chest as he squeezed my breasts. He lifted my blouse and threw it to the side and unclasped my bra.
"You're so hot," he said looking at me. I smiled and bit my lips.
He continued to kiss my chest then moved to my breast. He continued for a while as I moaned at the pleasure that ran through my body. He stopped and completely undressed us both and grabbed a condom from his drawer. He placed it on and came back over me and kissed me again.
I felt his tip and my entrance and I gasped at his size.

"You good?" He asked as he felt me twitch.
"Mhmm," I said looking at him. He smiled and pushed in me slowly. I held my breath as I tried to adjust.
"You have to breath babe," he said and I did. He started to move slowly in and out. His thrusts got faster and I moaned uncontrollably at the pleasure.
"Mhmmm. Sean!" I moaned in his ear as I dug my nails in his back. His thrusts got even faster. I screamed out in pleasure and came under him. My orgasm brought his and I felt his movements slow down as he came.

He stopped and looked at me and kissed me then pulled out and dropped beside me. We laid there breathless and he turned and smiled at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I loved that," he said still breathless. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped me in his arms and we drifted to sleep.

I laid in bed looking up at Sean as he slept. I touched his face remembering last night. I smiled and kissed his lips.
"Didn't get enough?" He asked as he smiled at me.
"Shut up," I said. He pulled me to him. He squeezed me tightly. "I can't breathe babe."
He laughed and continued. As I tried to fight him off we heard his door bell ring.
He groaned as he let me go.
"Saved by the bell," I said as he got up. He laughed and pulled on pants then walked to the door. I got up and had a bathe and placed on underwear and one of his t-shirts.
I walked into the living room and heard the same lecturer at the door.
"Come on can't I just come?" She said.
"No," Sean said.
"She's there isn't she?" She said.
"Who?" Sean asked.
"Your student," she said and I heard her push past him.
"Jess!!!" Sean shouted. I saw Ms. Laws a Science lecturer.
"Really! You prefer to date her. What does she have that I don't?" She shouted as she saw me.
"Actually everything. Wait how did you know about her?" Sean said standing beside me.
"I heard her talk about you and her on the court with another student," she said and I looked at Sean realizing how head master found out about us.
"So you told Me. Powell?" Sean asked.
"Yeah," she said.
"Why?" He asked getting angry.
"Because she's your student. You said you weren't ready to start dating and you're dating a student," she shouted.
"Did it occur to you maybe I didn't want to date you," he said angrily.
"Why not?" She said.
"Get the fu** out of my house Jess!" She shouted. She looked at me and turned and left. I heard him slam the door.