Chapter 5

It's now Wednesday morning. I woke up and got ready in a black jeans pants, white sweater shirt and a white converse.

Lucas and I hung out yesterday again along with the others

I walked into business intro and sat beside Lucas.
"Good morning," I said as I sat.
"Good morning beautiful," he said looking at me. He leaned in to kiss me.
"Lucas stop," I said pushing him away.
"Why? What's wrong?" He asked confused.
"It's class time," I said
"Leah we're at a university not high school," he said looking at me.
"I know. I don't want to make out in a classroom," I said and turned to face the white board.
"It's just a kiss Leah, not sex," he said.
"Please pay attention," I said and he shook his head and turned his attention to the teacher.

After class we walked to P.E.
I changed and met up with Ally and Tina.
"What's up with Lucas?" Tina asked as she realized he didn't walk over to us.
"I think he's mad at me," I answered as we gathered on the court.
"What? Why?" Ally injected.
"I didn't kiss him in class," I said.
"You don't want a public relationship?" Tina asked.
"That's the thing. We aren't in a relationship. We went on like one date, which really wasn't a date. We just hung out. It's like he thinks we're together but I don't," I explained.
"But you do like him?" Tina said.
"Yeah. Like. As in I think he's cute, not I wanna make out in a room alone like," I said.
"You're complicated," Tina said and we turned to listen to the lecturer.
Mr. Wong gave instructions and chose four persons to choose their teams. We'd be starting with basketball. Ally and I were chosen on two different teams so was Lucas. I didn't know anyone on my team. I was placed on the court for the first round and guess what I didn't score any and I was laughed at.
I walked to my room in silence as Ally and Tina talked. 
We showered and I placed on a black track suit and grey sneakers and went for a walk.

I walked to the court and looked around. It was empty. I took up a ball and tried to shoot it but I missed.
"Your form is wrong," I heard a voice say and I turned to see Mr. Wong .
"Aaaa. Yeah," I said as I looked away and looked down.
"Just keep practicing. You'll get it," he said stopping before me.
"I will," I said.
"You are Ms. Young right?" He asked.
"Yes I am," I answered.
"Good. Come with me," he said and walked towards the back of the court. I followed. He led me upstairs. He opened the door revealing an office. I stepped in and he closed the door.
"What's this about?" I said getting scared.
"You signed up for the magazine and I was informed you are pretty good at this stuff. Mr. Walker the head wants you to assist me in getting the school paper together," he explained.
"Ok," I said
"So are you interested?" He asked
"Yeah. What exactly will we be doing?" I asked.
"Well..." he started. He showed me samples of what he wanted and how we'd go about getting the information. So we'd do reports of games, events, parties, etc. I'd also do interviews of different students. Different articles will be done each week.
"Sounds fun," I said and looked at him.
We sat and I gave him some ideas on how to make it look more interesting. We decided pictures was a must. We sat talking for a bit then he began to ask me about myself and I did the same.
"You're 23?" I said in shock. He laughed.
"Yes I am," he said pulling his driver's license from his wallet and showing me.
"No way. How are you a lecturer at such a young age?" I asked still shocked.
"I started college at 17. Then when I graduated this college at 20 I guess they just saw how great I was and offered me a job and I spent two years to upgrade myself and now I'm fully a lecturer," he explained.
"Wow! That's pretty cool," I said.
We sat and continued to talk a bit more. I found out his full name is Sean Wong. He loves sports but he also loves writing and photography. We stopped talking and looked at each other and smiled. We stared in each other's eyes then he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. I placed my hand on his face as the kiss deepened. I felt his hand grab onto my waist as he pulled me closer.

I stopped and looked at him

"I gotta go," I said and quickly left. I walked to my room and saw my roommate was already asleep so I just climbed in bed.
'I kissed my lecturer and I liked it.' I thought as I layed looking at the ceiling.