Chapter 13

It's Monday afternoon and Sean has still been ignoring my calls and text.
I walked to his office and knocked on his door.
"Come in!" He shouted from inside. I walked in and he looked at me from his desk. "Ms. Young may I help you?"
"So we're back to that now Sean?" I asked as I walked to him.
"It's Mr. Wong for you," he said looking down at some papers.
"What are you saying?" I asked as tears built up in my eyes.
"I'm saying this is back to a professional relationship. We're done," he said as he stood. The tears fell from my eyes as I looked at him.
"You're not even gonna let me explain?" I said as I walked to him.
He laughed. "Explain what's?" He said.
"Look Sean I'm sorry. I lied, but I wasn't cheating on you," I said.
"You lied Leah. How do I know you're not lying now?" He said. I hug my head and sighed then looked back at him.
"I lied about my parents. I don't know how to tell my best friend about us. Well I can't as yet. So I have to keep lying to her. We planned this birthday from the first week I got here. I didn't remember when you asked. She reminded me and I couldn't tell her no Sean. I just didn't know how to tell you I was blowing you off for her," I explained.
"And the guy I saw rubbing you down?" he said.
"He's my ex. We are not a thing," I assured him.
"Leah you know I'm a jealous guy. I don't take seeing you with other guys lightly," he said and I walked up to him and kissed him.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you and I shouldn't have let him touch me. But I love you and I want you back. Please," I said as I looked him in the eyes.
He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.
"Fine," he said and I hugged him tighter.

A month passed and Sean and I were fine. Ally still didn't know anything about us either.
Sean invited me to visit a beach near his best friend. We drove up and went to his best friend's house.
"Sean!" A tall, slender fair complexioned guy shouted as we got out of the car.
"Brian!" Sean shouted hugging him. They released each other and Brian looked over at me.
"Damm Dude," Brian said as he hit Sean's chest. Sean flinched.
"Yeah. This is my girlfriend Leah," Sean said as Brian took my hand and kissed it.
"Nice to meet you beautiful," he said.
"That's enough," Sean said as he pulled me away from Brian. They laughed as we walked to the house. We settled in a room then I pulled on a swimsuit.
I stepped from the bathroom in a black long sleeved mesh bikini.

I looked up to see Sean looking at me and biting his lip

"What?" I asked as I walked pass him. I felt his hand connect to my butt. "Oww!"
"Damm you're hot," he said as he pulled me to him.
"Then let's get to the pool so I can cool off," I said and bolt for the door. I heard him laugh and ran after me. He caught up to me at the beach. I looked around and realized it was an open beach. We ran to the water and swan then we went to one of the benches. I sat on the bench and he stood before me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we talked.
"Wow!" I heard Ally's voice say. I turned and looked at her. Sean and I jumped apart as they looked at us.
"Ally I can explain," I said as I walked to her.
"Don't bother," she said and turned to leave.
"Ally please," I said as I walked behind her.
"He's you're lecturer. Are you that desperate for sex. There are thousands of guys at the college. Why him?" She said pointing to Sean. "And you're sick. She's your student."
She turned and left. I stood with tears in my eyes. I felt Sean's hand embrace me.
"I wanna go," I said and we walked back to the house. I changed and packed my things then we left.
We pulled up to my dorm.
"Sean I'm sorry I have to break up," I said.
"Wait what?" He said as he looked at me.
"I can't keep lying anymore. If we can't tell the truth about us then this makes no sense. I lied to my best friend. I can never tell my parents about you and you can't tell your parents who I really am. This can't work Sean," I said. He looked at me and shook his head.
"So this is the end of us?" He asked and I nod. I opened the door and walked to my dorm.

I opened my room door and found Ally on the chair reading.
"I'm sorry!" I said as I sat beside her.
"Hmmmm," she said ignoring me.
"I broke it off," I said.
"K," she said. I told her everything and she listened. "Why didn't you just tell me."
"I know you'd be mad at me," I said.
"Yeah you're right," she said. We talked for a while longer then went to bed.