Chapter 15

It's been months since Sean moved. My friends have really warmed up to us dating.
It's Sean mother's birthday and he'll be attending her birthday party. He invited me to go. We'll also be staying there for the weekend.
I decided to wear a white fitted long sleeved dress, light pink thigh high boots and a purse matching.

I stepped from the dorm pulling my bag as I walked to his car

"Wow!" He said as he saw me.
"What? You like?" I said spinning.
"Definitely," he said whistling.
We drove to his parents house then went in.

"Mom! Dad!" He said as he found his parents in the thick crowd.
"Son! You made it," his mother said as she embraced him.
"Yes I did," he said and he turned to me. "Mom, dad. I want you to meet my girlfriend, Leah," he said and I walked to his side.
"So you two are official now?" She said and we laughed.
"Yes mom. We are," Sean replied. We stood and talked for a while then another guy came in.
"SEAN!!" a guy that had similar looks to Sean said.
"Tevin!!!" He called and the hugged.
"Dude! You're here," he said.
"Yeah man," Sean said.
"Who's this beauty?" The guy said as he took my hand.
"Down boy. She's mine," Sean said as he held my waist.
"Bommer!" He said and I laughed.
"Leah, this is my cousin Tevin. Tevin this is Leah, my girlfriend. You know the one I told you about" he said.
"Ohhhh the student," he commented.
"The WHAT?!" my mom said loudly as she heard us.
"Dude," Sean said hitting his arm.
"Sorry," Tevin replied.
"What do you mean student?" His mother said walking over to us.
"Well...look at the time. It's time to start," Sean said as he rushed his mom to the table.

The party went great and his mom seemed as if she looked at me the entire time. I stood in the kitchen as I tired to help to clean up.
"So you're my son's student," his mother said as she walked into the kitchen. I spun around and realized we were there alone.
"Well...yes. Well not anymore," I answered as my heart raced in my chest.
"But you were dating him while you were his student?" She asked.
"Yes. But.." I started.
"Are you playing my son? He's been through a lot. I'm not gonna let anyone else use him," she said.
"I'm not," I said.
"Hey," Sean said walking in.
"Hi. We need to talk," his mom said as she walked out pass him. Sean looked at me and sighed.
I finished cleaning up then made my way to the car. I sat inside.

After about half an hour Sean came outside searching for me.
"Hey why are you in the car?" He asked as he came to my side.
"I don't think your mom wants me here," I said as a tear fell from my eyes.
"Hey. Hey. Look I really don't care what my mom thinks of this relationship. I love you and nothings gonna change that. Just give her some time," he said as he touched my leg.
"Fine," I said as I got out of the car. We got the bags and walked into the house.

I went to his childhood room and we sat and talked. After a while as he talked he started to rub my thigh. I looked down then to him. He leaned in and kissed me.
"Really wanna do this here?" I asked stopping the kiss.
"Why not?" He asked.
"We're in your parents house," I said.
"So?" He said and continued to kiss me as he pushed his hand up my dress.

"You're really in the mood," I commented as he moved his lips to my neck

"It's your fault. You're tempting me in that dress," he said pushing me down on the bed causing his breath to brush my skin.
I moaned as this sent shivers down my spine.

He moved from my lips and lifted my dress and pulled it above my head

He kissed my stomach then trailed kisses to my thighs. He pulled my underwear down and positioned his head at my core. I gasped as his breath brushed my skin. His tongue swirled at my core and caused me to moan uncontrollably. I covered my mouth trying to muffle the sound. He stopped as i neared my orgasm. I looked up at him as he lifted his shirt and unbuckled his pants. I got off the bed and pulled his length and placed it in my mouth. My head bobbed and I could hear him moan as he tangled his hands in my hair pushing himself deeper as he thrust his head back. After he came I stood and he looked at me breathless.
"You're ahmmm... well wow!" He said as he held me and kissed me then we fell to the bed. Sean entered me and and thrusted slowly. I covered my mouth as I tried to muffle the moans as his thrusts got faster.
He sucked on my neck as he continued. After a few minutes I came and this triggered his. His thrusts got slow and deep.

"I love you," Sean said as he emptied inside me

"I love you," Sean said as he emptied inside me. I opened my eyes at him as I realized he wasn't wearing a condom.
"Sean!" I screamed.
"Relax babe. There are pills," he said as he dropped to my side. I rolled over and laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.