Chapter 27

When the two stopped outside the vampire house Jimin felt his heart freeze, he'd really just run away. "Jungkook I- I'm sorry this is so risky I've put you all in so much danger I'm so sorry-"

"Shh Jimin-Ah, hey, everyone will understand, I'm just glad you called... I'm so happy I can protect you, no matter what happens as long as you're with me and I can make sure you're safe then that's all I care about okay?" Jungkook reassured, brushing Jimin's hair back and stroking his jaw.

"But my father has my phone- and now he's seen you, and probably saw the way we ran, and... what if he finds this place Jungkook?" The younger questioned frantically with tears in his eyes. Before Jungkook could respond, the front door opened and Taehyung rushed out.

"Jiminie you're okay! I hope you don't mind I told Jungkook rather than coming myself?" He questioned while placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder, "no it's fine Tae, your contact was just the first one I clicked, thank you so much... I'm so glad you answered." He moved to hug the blonde boy who felt himself relax in the human's embrace.

"I was just so scared, I'm glad you're here and Jungkook-Hyung can keep you safe." He smiled sweetly and the eldest nodded, "Hm, he's not listening to me Tae, please tell him to stop worrying about putting us at risk." Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned to frown at Jimin.

"Of course, Jimin-Ah, we're just glad you're safe, even Namjoon-Hyung insisted that Jungkook needed to bring you back here, I mean he would've gone anyway you know this big goof-" he was cut off by Jungkook hitting him playfully.

"Really, Namjoon was worried?" Jimin smiled softly and Tae nodded, "I mean of course he did slip in a little question about your brother but he does care for you Jiminie, we all do, even the girls believe it or not."

"Jimin!" The door opened again and Yoongi came outside, "oh, Yoongi-Ah..." he mumbled in surprise as he was pulled into the silver haired vampire's arms, "no matter what please just stay here with us now, come on after this you must realise it's better for you to stay here, please?" He mumbled as Jimin was pressed against him.

"Yah Hyung let him go." Jungkook spoke sternly, still obviously a little cautious with his brother being around his precious boyfriend, "Ah, sorry kook, just, yeah... did he hurt you?" Yoongi backed off a little but the concern was still very clear on his face.

"A little, my arm will probably be bruised... I never thought he'd do something like that to me, he's always been strict but not violent. He just believes so strongly that you're the bad guys, he thinks you've brainwashed me." Jimin admitted and Jungkook scoffed.

"I'm sorry Jagiya but your father is stupid. He doesn't even know anything about us, if he did then he'd know we can't brainwash people- and like, how dare he just assume we're bad people, if he won't even believe his own son then we have no hope." He was clearly getting worked up but Jimin couldn't blame him.

His entire family was in danger all because one man couldn't see past his own stubborn incorrect opinion.

"I'm sorry guk-ah... I tried I really did, I mean, I got my Eomma to trust you guys." He smiled a little, trying to grasp onto the positive, "really! I knew I always loved your eomma..." Tae gasped with a grin, before frowning again, "how come she believes you but your dad doesn't?"

"Well, she only believed me when I told her I was in love." Jimin admitted with a blush growing on his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked down to Jimin with a soft smile, "that's so sweet... I hope I get to meet her properly one day."

"Hey can we get inside it's getting dark." Yoongi suggested and the other three nodded, Jungkook taking Jimin's hand and bringing him indoors.

As they entered, Namjoon came out of the living room. He sighed in relief and placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder, "I'm glad you're okay... uh, if you don't mind me asking, Jin is still away working right? He's safe?" The tall man asked before gulping thickly.