Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

"Jiminie, can we go shopping?" Baekhyun called to me after we'd all eaten lunch, "Uh, I don't see why not, wanna invite everyone?" I grinned widely and he nodded before rushing off to the other rooms to get everyone else.

"Jungkookie, Baekhyun wants to go shopping, do you wanna come?" I asked hopefully but he just sighed, "I can't baby, Namjoon and Yoongi-Hyung are taking me out again." He replied with a pout and I frowned.

"What are you guys even doing anyway?" I asked again, since last time I asked he brushed it off, "nothing important, just some vampire stuff, difficult to explain." He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow, getting the feeling he was hiding something more important.

"Kookie please don't lie to me... what's going on?" I moved closer to him to wrap my arms gently round his shoulders and he placed his hands on my waist, looking down to avoid eye contact, "honestly it's nothing for you to worry about baby~ please just leave it?" He looked up to me with a pleading glint in his eye and my chest squeezed.

"Okay... I trust you'd tell me if I needed to know. I love you." I smiled slightly and he sighed, "thank you, I love you too. Now go have fun, I'll see you later." He kissed me quickly and I nodded before leaving the room to find Baekhyun and whoever was coming with us.

"Ah, Taehyungie, you're coming?" I asked excitedly and he grinned, "of course! I would never pass an offer to actually go somewhere other than this house, and with you guys- It'll be so much fun! Oh and I can drive us!" He squealed and pulled me into a hug making me giggle.

"Oh, no Jin-Hyung?" I asked and Baekhyun shrugged, "I couldn't find him, he wasn't in his room." I frowned and looked to Taehyung who shrugged as well, "Hm. I should go check the other rooms, just in case." I chuckled nervously, my mind automatically thinking the worst.

I made my way back up the stairs and my first thought was to check Namjoon's room, but I'd never been in his room before. I knew whose room was whose except for his and Jieun's, I did not want to accidentally knock on her door...

I looked at the two doors I hadn't opened yet and hesitated, even doing eenie meenie minie mo to choose which one I'd go for.

When I finally made my decision I nervously brought my clammy hand up to the door and knocked, a few moments later it opened and my heart dropped, of course...

"Ah- Sorry Jieun-ssi, I- I was looking for Namjoon's room?" I stammered on my words as she stood and glared at me, "why didn't you just ask your boyfriend." She spoke venomously and I gulped, "hah... that would've been smart huh...?" I chuckled nervously and took a step back.

"It's that one." She pointed to the door I chose not to open and I nodded gratefully, "thank you, sorry for bothering you." I bowed a few times before she rolled her eyes and shut the door, my chest immediately heaved with a relieved sigh.

I composed myself for a moment before turning and, without thinking, opening the final door.

What the fuck

I screamed and slammed the door shut.

What was that
What the fuck

"Jimin!? Are you okay!?" Jungkook came running out of his room and held my shoulders, looking me over for any signs of injury before frowning in confusion, suddenly the door behind me opened again and I turned to see Namjoon with a half buttoned shirt, a bright red face, and his hair strewn everywhere.

"J-Jimin! Uh- it's not what it looked like!" He stuttered and shook his head, "Jin was just Uh, I was-"

"You were about to fuck my brother!" I squealed and his eyes widened as he looked to Jungkook, there was a moment of silence before Jungkook burst into laughter and the door opened again to reveal my very embarrassed looking brother.