Ch. 37: White Christmas

Hello so I decided to do a short chapter for the holidays so no more chit chat here it is ...... Merry Christmas and a happy New Years, I might update before but just In case ❤️❤️💙💙

____________________________________

Laura's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face reliving what had just happened last night, well technically in the morning but whateves.

Typical Ross wasn't by my side but I already know where he is, he's cooking, yup he is I smell it, oh boy this boy knows me so well I smell french toast.

I got up and brushed my teeth to get rid of my morning breath, before taking a bath I went to get clothes from Delly. Boy this girl is a life saver.

I quickly washed up got dressed, dried my hair, put some Chapstick on that I had in my purse and headed down.

Ross's POV

I woke up early to make my family breakfast since I was in such a good mood.

But I am making it especially for Laura I mean come on that's not a surprise to you is it. Well since I knew Laura loves french toast that's exactly what I made.

I guess everyone awoke once they smelt it cause one by one my siblings came down for some food wow guys they didn't even say good morning. My family...

Ross: well good morning to you too guys!

Rydel: ugh Ross don't start I'm hungry I have cramps and I'm still tired just finish cooking and give me my food.

Ell: buenos dia?? Is that how you say it??

Ross: yeah I'm pretty sure

Rocky: where's Laura

Ryland: oh I just past by the restroom she was just getting dresses I think

Riker: wait have any of you packed yet

Ross: crap I forgot about that ill do it in a little bit

Laura made her way down stairs and got embraced from the back by Ross while he kissed her cheek.

Laura: well hello there

Ross: you smell nice

Laura: that sounds creepy Ross

Rydel: um huh what's going on??

Ross: check your social media.

"Ohhhhh"

"Yeah."

Laura ate her food and went with Rydel to wash the dishes.

______________________________________

Everyone was in there own room and Ross was with Laura in his room

"Laura I have to bring you home to pack."

" for what?"

"Laura we're going to Colorado Remember I told you yesterday"

" huh?? Ohhh I remember? Wait my mom doesn't know though"

" yes I told her everything yesterday she said as long as your okay with going she's perfectly fine"

______________________________________

Once Ross was done Packing he brung Laura to her house to pack.

" do you want me to go in with you??"

"No I'm good I'll be out in a little, wait what do I pack for??"

" everything you have that's for the cold"

______________________

Laura leaned up against Ross's chest ' so what are we doing in Colorado"

" well some things are already planned for everyone but for us, like the things were doing its a surprise"

"Okie dookie"

It was already the next day and it was time to arrive to the airport and stromie and Mark had to wake up everyone cause they slept in.

Once they arrived at the airport they were boarding the plane.

Ross kissed Laura's Forehead before sitting down " I can't wait to spend this christmas with you"

" I know I'm so excited"

" laura your cute"

" your cuter"

Laura hugged Ross and kissed him lightly " why I'm i so lucky to have you"

Ross: that's what I ask my self everyday

Ross kissed her again before he intwined their hands together

Ross's POV

I can't wait for Laura to see what I planned for us it's gonna be the best thing we've done yet.

_______________________

Well that's all for now till next time❤️💙

( what should be the surprise Ross is planning????)