Chapter 1: May I Have This Dance

It was the last day of filming of season three of austin and ally. Ross,Laura,Rani,and Calum all knew they were gonna miss each other.... It was the season wrap party in the set.

Laura's POV

Today was the last day of for a pretty long time I was going to see my best friend costars...

I am especially gonna miss ross the most! Wait what am I saying I'm gonna miss all of them the same. I am getting ready to go to the season wrap party, but I don't exactly know what to wear...

Laura : I'm just gonna go see what dress I have to wear.

Laura went to check her closet and she found the one the dress she knew she wanted to wear, she knew she liked it cause she knew ross will like it but she didn't want to accept the fact she was thinking that.

The dress was royal blue, it was long in the back and short in the front it also had crystals on the waist line it was perfect and she knew it!

Laura curled her hair and applied light makeup. When she checked the time she noticed she had a txt she opened it and it was a message from

Ross it read: hey do u want me to pick u up to go to the party

~ Ross 😉

Laura thought about it and she thought to her self she should go with him after all she won't be seeing him for a while since he's going on tour with R5 and filming TBM so she decided to say yes. 💕

Laura : yes pick me up in around 5 minutes PS: wear something nice ross 💌😄

Almost seconds after he replied

Ross: very funny laura I'll see u soon

~ ross 💕👔

Before she knew it ross was outside her house she came out and instantly Ross's jaw dropped he thought she looked beautiful. And his mind kept on telling him he liked her but he always didn't pay attention to his feelings

Ross's POV

Ross got out of his car and opened the door for Laura she then got in and he closed the door for her.

Laura: u took my advice in dressing nice I see

Ross: I chuckled and when Laura smiled I thought to my self she's beautiful but I couldn't think that or could I you know what never mind. She's my friend not my crush.

The rest of the car ride was filled with laura jokes and laura couldn't stop laughing she was happy and ross knew that when she was happy he was and he did and always knew that and accepted it.

When they got to the party everyone looked at them and they got bombed with questions. Like is raura happening but they were used to the teasing so they just laughed. They made there way through the crowd and found Rani and Calum when they saw each other they gasped they all thought the same thing and said at the same time "you guys look amazing "and then ross and laura said "jinxes"and they looked at each other and smiled.

Rani's POV

ross and laura came together to the party they are so adorable RAURA is gonna happen hopefully.

They all sat down and talked laughed and ate food. But when calum and rani decided to go dance ross and laura stayed and talked a little more the conversation came to mind about them filming their new movies.

Ross: so laura I hear ur gonna be in a movie? Rani told me is it true

Laura: yeah isn't it great I was gonna tell u today but I guess u already know!

Ross: how long is the filming gonna be? Will it be a closed set cause I would want to go vist u

Laura: yes u can come it's an open set thank god!

Ross: u know how soon I'm gonna start filming Teen Beach Movie 2 and also I'm going on tour I wanted to know if u can come to at least one show? And if u want u can come and see me while filming TBM 2!

Laura : I am gonna take your offer on that cause I would love to see r5 perform again!

They both laugh and talked and talked until a slow song comes on

Ross gets up and reaches his hand to laura

Ross: may I have this dance

Laura teases him for a while and says

Laura: let me think okay!

She grabs his hand and gets up they move to the pace of the music. Ross's hand is on her waist and her hands are around his neck.

Laura: I'm gonna miss u a lot hopefully we get a season 4. And if we don't , promise me we will still hangout and talk.

Ross: I promise!

Laura puts her head on Ross's shoulder they then look at each other and start to get lost in each other's eyes they start to lean in and there lips meet and it was a short but sweet kiss it was perfect until Ross's TBM costar Maia interrupts

Maia: omg Ross I didn't know you two were dating! I thought u said u liked me? What happened?

Maia looked at laura with a weird but creepy smile and laura just stood there thinking to her self If ross and her really kissed.

Ross : first of all hi I didn't know u were here And second I meant it in a friendly way and u have a boyfriend don't u? And laura I'm so sorry I kissed u I didn't mean too.

Laura: no it's okay I don't mind!

Maia: well I did have a boyfriend Ramy but he broke up with me and I thought u meant more than friendly in a way sorry.

Laura thought to her self: I also kissed ross we both did and I liked it, it was all perfect until maia came.

Ross: again laura sorry I didn't mean to I just got carried away!

Laura: it's okay ross it was sweet it is my first real kiss of cameras so it's okay!

Ross pov

I'm falling for laura really bad!

Ross put his arm around Laura's waist and they went back to the table.

Ross: how bout we ditch this party and go to my house we can have a sleep over and calum and rani can come.

Elizabeth~ what do u think laura will say stay tuned for more. Ps: I'm gonna update more today!