Chapter 16: Thinking Everything Is Better

{So I'm 13 now yay!!! Now in dance competitions I will be in the teen category , that means it's harder to win overalls but it makes you work harder, but I love a challenge and by the way thanks for 1,195 reads I really appreciate it.... Ilysm guys!!

______________________________________________________________

Laura POV

I'm in flight 47 to Puerto Rico right now and I'm really eager to see everyone again. My phone is on plane mode but I can still video chat and I just got a video call from the one person I've wanted to see in the longest time...... It was Ross!!! I swear my heart skipped a beat!! I don't know if he wants to apologize or yell and have a confrontation with me again?? I hesitated for a moment but I finally accepted the call and I literally melted when I saw him!!!

Ross POV

I just couldn't help it I had to see her And talk to her and I had to hear her adorkable voice that I know and really love.. My thoughts can go on and on but by the time I snapped back to reality I saw her and I don't know what to say I'm tongue tied!!!

Ross: hey (I said uneasy)

Laura: hey so how's everything tour and filming??

Ross: it's good but I just don't know anymore.... Laur I love you and I can't be without you and everything I said to you the last couple of weeks ago I'm sorry!! I was just jealous I didn't have you by my side and someone else did. When I heard you were having a kissing scene with Parker it broke me, I thought you'd forget about me. I thought you find someone better which I know you can cause I'm just me and your so perfect and I can Go on forever but I just don't know what you'd respond back!! So please I'm sorry!!!! Please forgive me I need my other half I need you by my side.

Laura: Ross it's okay I forgive you, and no I can't find anyone who makes me feel the way you do, you give me this special feeling no one could ever give me, and about the kissing scene I didn't feel any thing it's just acting, and we've had to kiss for acting before and yes I did feel something it was sparks in my delusional mind.... And I'm soo happy I'm talking to you right now and I can't wait to see you in the morning.

Ross: and your mind isn't delusional I feel the same way it happens when you love someone and Im sorry if this is too sudden to tell you but I known you for 4 years already and these past years I've had with you I've loved them and they've been the best time of my life and I love you! Yes you heard right I LOVE YOU Laura Marie Marano.

Laura: I love you too and I'm so glad we're talking again I couldn't stand not talking to you it was killing me.

Ross: how about tomorrow when you get here which is in about 2 hours since you've been on a plane for 4 hours and it takes 6 to get here it'll be night time, you call me to go and get you at the airport and in the morning we will go out just the two of us like old times!! Sounds good??

Laura: yeah sounds great!! We'll I better go to sleep my eyes are shutting down!! I should rest before we land and it's already 12:49 am so.....

Ross: okay goodnight laur I love you!!!

Laura: good night I love you two!!!

Soon it'll be time for ross to pick laura up. They both started to rest and were daydreaming about what a perfect day they would have together tomorrow just the two of them, it'll be. Perfect.