Chapter 28: Are We Still A Thing

So I'm sorry guys for not updating often I'm just not feeling it, I feel like no one likes my story. Idk' but since some of u do ill just do a short boring chapter. again.

_________________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since Ross left Back to Puerto Rico, and For Ross and Laura they lost communication. Laura has been trying to contact Ross but he's been busy and when they do get to talk it's only for a few minutes. Apparently Ross and Maia have become close again. And Laura has been promoting her movie with her cast mates and it's been going great. In Laura's Mind she thinks Ross doesn't care about her anymore, but that's not the case. She's been feeling down lately, but is hiding it. After all she is an actress.

Ross POV:

The director of Teen Beach Movie just called me and Maia into his office, I wonder why he needs us.

After the meeting:

It turns out that we have to promote our movie and since our characters are love interests we have to act like a couple, I hope this doesn't go bad. I really miss Laura but I have Maia to make it better she has really been there for me lately, I don't know anymore this is all so confusing. We are done filming for the day and I finally have time to talk to Laura. I headed to my hotel room and the phone rang once, twice, three times, and went straight to voice mail.

" great the time I try to call her is the time she doesn't answer".

Voice mail: please leave a message after the beat

Ross: hey Laur I guess your busy right now well call me back when you have a chance bye love you.

Next day at filming:

Director: Ross! Maia! Remember what we discussed yesterday you guys are a "couple " okay so act like it for the interview were having.

Ross: wait what interview!!

Director: just go in that room there waiting for you inside.

Ross ' oh great now what will Laura think"

{ at the interview}

Maia sat on Ross' lap for the interview and Ross didn't quite like it at all.

Interviewer: hey guys so I heard you guys are dating now is that true??

Maia: yes it is and we couldn't be happier.

Interviewer: now Ross weren't you dating Laura Marano??

Ross looked at Maia and he didn't know what to say he didn't want to lie.

Ross sighed: yeah we were dating but it didn't work out I guess I'm just happier with Maia.

Ross looked away from the camera and lightly pushed Maia off his lap.

Interview: so can we have like a dating proof for the Raia fans out there

Maia leaned in to kiss Ross and they kissed.

💠____________________________________________________________________💠

With laura at the same time of the interview:

Laura's POV:

Me and the cast of A Sort Of Homecoming are promoting our movie in Florida and I'm in the hotel with Kat and Parker my costars and we where flipping the channels when I saw Ross with Maia in an interview, I decided to watch it and I shouldn't have my heart broke when I heard those words come out of his mouth. I didn't even know we weren't dating anymore. And I started to tear up. And then they. Kissed. A tear dropped out of my eye. I turned off the tv and just sat there with tears streaming down my face, shocked embarrassed and heart broken. I got embraced by Parker but that just made it worst It remained me of Ross when he would hug me.

Why did I ever fall in love with that Ross Shor Lynch Boy that said he would love me forever. Was I just a joke from him??

_______________________________________________________________________

Awe poor laura what do you think is gonna happen next??? 🌟