Chapter 32:Strange and Cold Nights

Hola, hi, hello... I'm in a great mood today so i decided to write a chapter💛 also guys PLZ remember to enter the edit book cover contest, you have as much time as you want. More information in the Authors note labeled Important News❤️💛 and update information or something like that...

___________________________________________________________________

It's been two months and Now Ross and Laura are filming 'Austin And Ally' season 4 and it's been kind off a bad time for Ross And Laura. R5's tour is over and it's been a down fall for everyone, we'll not exactly everyone. Rydel and Ell are still together and so are Riker and Vanessa. And Yes there still promoting each others movies especially Ross. Ross and Laura aren't exactly together cause Laura decided to call everything off between her and Ross. Yes they made up on the last day they were in Miami but it's not that simple.... Ross almost got fired from playing the role of Brady and Laura wasn't going to let that ruin him.

So she decided to forget everything that had happen between them so Ross wouldn't loose his movie deal. She was willing to loose what they had just for him.

- flash back-

Ross was in the meeting he had set up with the producers of the movie, he had brung Laura with him but that was a mistake setting up this meeting in the long run for the both of them.

Ross: good morning sir, I wanted to talk to you about the promoting for this movie, I'm not okay with acting like a couple with Maia cause I'm in a relationship and it's not turning out good, I'm now I'm not even able to even hug or hold hands with laura when we are in public and I just want people to know the truth.

Producer: you know you not supposed to you guys aren't even supposed to be dating anymore.. So end of discussion you either drop your contact or end with Laura your choice kid.. It's just a girl many fish in the sea... So you career or her..

Ross: SHES NOT JUST-

Laura: sir he's going to stay don't worry he going to promote the movie don't worry..

Producer: we'll I'm glad to hear that Ross, I have to go you guys wasted 10 minutes of my time.

After meeting:

Ross: Laura why did you-

Laura: I did it for you I'm not letting you loose you career, so just forget everything about us cause I can't be secret and you need to promote your movie... It's for the best Ross, I'm sorry and I love you.... But I can't be the person that makes you loose everything.

Ross: I don't care about it ..

Laura kissed his cheek softly

Laura: don't worry we're still friends best friends... But it's your career and that's more important than us...

Ross mumbled " no it's not you are"

End of flash back.

_____________________________________________________________

Every since Ross hasn't been the same at all he lost his smile his sprit his love.

Laura on the other was always trying to hang out with Ross, but Ross just couldn't he couldn't bare not holding hands or kissing her, he couldn't take it.

Laura and Parker became close real close and Laura also became close with the new Austin and Ally costar who played Gavin Young, Cameron Jebo.

........

They were filming a new episode of Austin and Ally and in the episode Cameron got to come back and act as Gavin to set the romantic arc between Austin and Ally, And Ross wasn't a bit happy about that.