Chapter 10: Waking Up Feeling Better

Second chapter of the week, hope you enjoy PS: go read my BFFS story " Since You Been Gone " it's a raura fanfic and her user is @bethershake it's perfect~ Elizabeth

Laura sprinted up from her sleep being terrified more than ever, she squinted her eyes to

realize her surroundings.

Laura: it was just a dream, nothing happened. Laura was relived by finding out it was just a silly dream , but it was so unexpected, she wasn't even thinking about Ross when she went to sleep, what did her dream mean?

Laura concerned about her thoughts got out of bed, and decided to take a quick stroll around the her neighborhood.

She found herself sitting in a park bench around the corner, in a cold February morning.

She couldn't quite understand what was going on, all she could think was, her and Ross and their mixed feelings and kissing each other every once and a while. It was all just confusing. By now it was evident to Laura she had feelings for Ross, she just wanted to let them go. She just wasn't ready for a relationship, at least not yet.

Laura stood up and brought her self to the kids playground and sat on the swings. Her feet rubbed the floor as her minute body reached hight, she thought this would make her forget about all the chaos, that has been going on in her head.

She later then got off the swing and began to take a walk around the park. She found someone along the way it was her new costar Parker.

Laura motioned her hands to give Parker a signal that she was there, he glanced at her and quickly jogged to her.

Laura: hey what a coincidence seeing you here!!

Parker: yeah I'm so exited to work with you next week, aren't you????

Laura: we'll let me think...... Yeah of course I'm sooooooo excited

Parker: hey why don't we go over my place to rehearse our lines???

Laura: great idea, just let me call my mom to let her know.

Laura called her mom to let her know she would be rehearsing her lines for her new movie, her mom was more than pleased to let her daughter go. After all she is a acting teacher she wanted the best for her daughter.

What do you think will happen at Parker's house?????? ~ Elizabeth 💠