Chapter 17: My Perfect Day With You

Hey my Beautiful, fabulous and perfect readers, because of all of you sending me sweet letters through private messaging about how great my story is I want to thank you so much for that!!! You guys made my day yesterday!!! Laura's outfit is the picture in the right btw. Ily guys so much I would hug each and everyone of you reading my story if I could!!!. But I can't so ill just give u a virtual hug!!!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛 ||okay so enjoy this chapter|| ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Laura was sleeping at the time and she jolted up from her sleep while she heard the flight had landed. She thought to herself ' it's time to call Ross I can't wait to tommorow I hope it's gonna be perfect, just the two of us like old times'

Laura took out her flip phone that Ross would always make fun of and she dialed his phone number.

Ross POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I was awoken by the sound of the ringtone I had assigned to Laura, I immediately answered the call.

Ross: hello

Laura: hi the flight landed!!

Ross: oh okay I'll be there like in 3 minutes okay!!!

Laura: okay I'll be here by gate 16

Ross: okay bye love you

Laura: love you too

Laura hung up the call, she then took a seat in the waiting area of the airport. 2 minutes have passed and to her surprise a pair of Hands covered her eyes and she immediately knew who it was. It was the guy who said he loved me, it was the guy who made her happy the guy who she loved back!!! It was Ross.

Ross covered nearly her whole face with his hands. He whispered in her ear " guess who??"

Laura: oh I know who it is!! It's the snail!! She giggled at her own comment.

Ross chuckled at her comment

Ross: we all know I let u bet me

He lifted her from her chair and spun her around while embracing her with a warm sweet hug.

Ross: you don't know how much I missed you Laur

Laura: I missed you too

Ross: okay you look tired so let's go to the hotel and sleep and tomorrow we will have our perfect day!!

Laura: sure lets go you snail I need my beauty sleep you know!!

Ross: okay your wish is my command my Laur

Ross carried her bridal style to his car and before they even reached the hotel laura drifted off to sleep. She admired her sweet innocence she still had, he knew not many girls had that quality and her admired her for that.

Once they reached the hotel Laura was still asleep so Ross not wanting to wake her up he quietly got out of the car and carefully closed his door. Ross then walked to Laura's door and opened it for her and lifted her miniature body and carried her bridal style to his hotel room carefully not wanting her to wake up.

Once he got to his hotel room he set Laura down on his bed and tucked her in and went to go change he took off his shirt and and changed into basketball shorts and later got in bed with laura on the opposite side. A few minutes later Laura and Ross were both awake and were facing each other in complete silence. Laura broke the silence.

Laura: so what are we doing tomorrow Ross???

Ross: ( turned on the lamp on the night stand, and sat up now facing Laura) well you see beautiful It's a surprise, and you'll find out tommorow. ( he said while grabbing her hand)