Chapter 6: Final Goodbye For Now......

Here it is guys, the long chapter I was talking about enjoy ~Elizabeth

The link for Laura swim suit in this chapter is

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/forum/pics/cdeblog/2013/05/midkini.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________

In the morning when Laura woke up she noticed she had a message, it was from Ross. She opened the message on her phone.

Ross: hey, good morning Laur can u come over my house at 12:30 for the party ~ ross

Ps: bring a swim suit

Laura replied back instantly.....

Laura: can I come a little earlier cause my sister is at a table read for switched at birth and my mom and dad are at the grocery store.......?

~ Laura

Ross was quite excited by Laura's reply cause he would be leaving tomorrow going on tour, and Laura will be going to Louisiana for her new movie, therefore since she was coming earlier they would have more time alone before the party. But as you know there is always negative thoughts ruining his thoughts, because Ross was rather jealous that Laura might replace him with her new costars, particularly Parker........ So he planed to make the most of today and plan to visit her every time he had a chance. He planned to win her over

Laura on the other hand couldn't be any happier or more depressed in one day, she was happy about Ross's pool party, but sad she would be leaving her best friend. Her and Ross are like each other's half two peas in a pod they are inseparable. So it was hard to say goodbye, but it wouldn't be forever, would it??? Or can everything change in so little time?????

Laura's thoughts got interrupted by the sound of her phone beeping. It was Rani.

Laura picked up the phone 15 seconds after, because she was mesmerized by her ringtone, it was her favorite song From her favorite band R5, it was ' here comes forever '. The reason why it was Laura's favorite song was because, something told her it was about her. If only she would know it was.

Rani: hey Laura i just called you to tell you I can go to Ross's party!!! but there is a catch I don't know what or wear!!

Laura: yay you can come.... I'm so excited.... I and have a solution for u!!!!!

Rani: what???

Laura: remember last year when we went shopping and you brought the blue lace swimsuit??? U should wear that one!! You look great in it trust me!!

Rani: thanks laura you always have a solution

And with that Rani hung up. Laura sat on her bed thinking about the possible outcomes of today. Laura thought, she has been away from Ross before it's not the first time, but this time it was different it felt different but why?

Laura snapped out of it and began to get ready for R5 goodbye pool party.....

___________________________________❤️______________________________________

Laura stood up from her bed and began to get ready for Ross's party. She began by taking a shower. While taking a shower Laura's began to question her feelings. Laura though about it and she has been looking at Ross differently lately.... Her mind got mobbed with questions, but she never did answer them and Laura decided to leave her mixed emotions behind and just go back to reality.

If only she knew it was reality.......

When Laura stepped out of the shower she dried her Hair and she began to get dressed. She wore a floral two piece swimsuit that has a pink strokes on it. She then took a glance at her reflection in the mirror she was satisfied with her choice of outfit, therefore she begun to do her hair. Laura lightly curled her hair with a curling wand which left her hair with natural looking bouncy curls. She then applied light makeup, and all the makeup she applied was waterproof. She took one last glance at the mirror and then headed down stairs.