Chapter 2: Sleep Overs and Thunder storms

Laura's POV

I mean yes ross and I just kissed but we kissed before for austin and ally, but this time it was different it felt like it was meant to happen. Ross just asked me to sleep over at his house and of course I would it will be fun everyone is gonna be there, it'll be like a goodbye party.

Laura: of course I will! It'll be fun! It'll be like a last time seeing each other party for a while.💕

Ross: let's go find rani and calum!

Ross and laura made their way through the crowd of people dancing and having a good time, they finally found rani and calum, but they weren't alone maia was also there.

This couldn't be worst or any weirder laura thought. Ross noticed laura acting strange and he knew it was because of what happened earlier with maia, so Ross put his hand around laura and she looked at him and lightly smiled.

Ross: hey guys, hey rani and calum would u guys want to come to my house to sleep over, before I leave on tour and laura leaves to film?

Rani and Calum: yeah of course it'll be fun.!

Maia: can I come?

Ross looked at laura knowing she would feel uncontroble he didn't know if she wanted maia to come but she nodded at him. And he thought how nice and pretty laura is inside and out he knew he had found his type.

Ross: yeah!

Before they left they said there goodbyes to everyone, and thanked them for a great season.

Everyone went in separated cars except laura and ross cause ross brought her to the party.

Maia POV

I know ross and laura like each other but ross told me me he liked me while filming TBM and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it as a friend. I know I'm older then ross but age is overrated and I just want him for ramy to get jelly and come back to me.

With ross and laura:

Laura : should we stop at my house to get clothes?

Ross : yes sorry I forgot u couldn't sleep in a dress!

Ross stopped at laura house... Went inside with her and waited for her in her living room. She came down changed out of her dress she was now in pjs. She was wearing a yellow tank top with a unicorn on it and pink tight pj shorts. When ross saw her he got up asked her if she had everything she needed and when she said yes they left.

When they got to Ross's house everyone was already there and they were watching a movie it was called Endless Love and when they sat down in the couch it was already over.

They decided to watch another movie but this time it was a horror film it was the conjuring! 👀

Ross sat next to laura but when laura got up to get some water maia scouted over to him and now she was sitting next to him.

Ross didn't like sitting next to her so he got up and went to the bathroom and later came out he then went over to laura and she scouted over so now they were sitting next to each other!

When scary parts of the movie came on laura buried her head in Ross's chest. Ross liked it so he put his arm around her the whole movie. Everyone was asleep even ross and laura and when they woke up they noticed maia wasn't there, but there was a little note.it read

I left during the movie my mom wants me home ~maia

They didn't mind she left though. Ross saw that Laura was tired and so was he.

Ross : do u want to sleep in my room?

Laura: yes I'm tired!

Ross: okay let's go!

Laura raised her hands telling him to carry her she got on his back and he brought her upstairs.

Ross: I'm gonna sleep on the floor u get comfy on my bed!

Laura: really ross ur bed is king size, we can Both sleep on it !

She patted the right side of the bed telling him to come.

Ross : okay just let me go change!

Ross went in to his closet he took off his shirt and put on pj pants he then turned of the light and got in the opposite side of laura.

He whispered in her ear "good night laura "

She then said you too ross then she kissed his check.

During the night they were both awake cause of a thunder storm

Ross knew laura was scared of the noise of thunder. So he said : I know ur awake laura it's okay if ur scared of the storm nothings gonna happen I'm here with u.

Laura: thanks!

A lighting then illuminated the night sky followed by a loud thunder.

Laura was so scared she hugged ross very tight. Ross didn't mind he rather enjoyed it and they then cuddled the whole night waiting for the storm to pass once the storm passed they were still in the same position laura on Ross's chest and Ross's arms around her.

In the middle of the night they were both wide awake and decide to watch tv so they turned the tv on and put on the purge. They both got lost In each other's eyes again and started leaning in for a kiss they almost kissed until the door opened

Guess who it was again! Yes it was maia

Maia : hey, oh okay, hey laura what cha doin in Ross's room?

Laura : I'm sleeping in his room since I was tired and didn't want to sleep on the couch

Ross : didn't u leave earlier?

Yeah I just forgot my coat have u seen it? Ross: u weren't wearing one!

Maia: oh yay my bad sorry bye!

Ross's POV

This was the second time she has interrupts a moment!

We'll it's late laura we should go to sleep and maybe we can go out tomorrow before I leave!

Laura : yeah good idea!

They went to sleep in each other's arms thinking about each other all night.

You wanna know a little secret? Don't tell anyone though!

ross now knows he likes laura for sure!!!!! He even dreamed about each other!!!