"Better than before but not quite there yet." Anna pointed out and I rolled my eyes, releasing a frustrated groan.

"Do it a few more times." She told me and I nodded my head at her.

I walked for them multiple times and as more time passed on, what started as practice for a seductive and sultry walk turned into a catwalk for a Victoria's Secret fashion show.

The path between my bed and the sofa became the runaway and we had music blasting from the sound system installed in my room. No more was it a practice for a seductive Megan Fox or Marilyn Monroe walk, it was a fashion show with deafening upbeat music and I found myself letting myself loose, dancing along to the music like I was indeed a model on a runway. I stopped and posed once in a while as well, playing the part as well as I could.

Anna and Helen danced along with me after a while as well as if it was a release from all the duties they had in the house. It was all fun and games until Anna's digital watch started to go off. I was surprised she even heard it considering how loud the music was blasting in the room.

Anna's face fell as she looked on at Helen and I in horror. Even Victoria who had refused to join us in our little dance party rushed into the room, mortified.

"He's in the driveway." She announced once we paused the music.

Oh. Fuck.

I checked my phone for the time. It was exactly two minutes to six pm.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I can't go like this!" I released a panicked breath.

"You have no choice, just make an excuse if he asks. Now run." Anna told me and I wanted to voice my argument until Victoria spoke again.

"He's almost here!" She whisper-yelled and muttering a hurried 'fuck out', I turned on my feet and ran towards the study while Anna, Helen and Victoria rushed upstairs to greet Vincenzo at the entrance door.

We were so busy dancing that we had lost a lot of track of time and now we were stuck in this pickle.

What would he think once he saw me in these skimpy clothes? Who knew, he might think of me as just another girl begging for his attention.

If only we were more aware.

I buttoned up my shirt fully up till my throat and although it squeezed my body tightly, I preferred it more over showing my cleavage. I hurriedly untied the knot at the front of my shirt, something I did to expose more of my skin because I was in the feels of sexiness. Tucking in my shirt into my skirt, I entered the study and looked over my shoulder to see if Vince was close behind and released a breath when I couldn't see him.

I had probably thirty seconds to catch a breath before Vince would enter the study, in all his beautiful glory, and steal my it away again.

As I sat down on the sofa, I took a deep breath in and right at that moment, Vince entered the study, stealing it away again.

He was dressed in dark grey slacks paired with a white button-down dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black dress shoes. He looked absolutely scrumptious.

As he entered, he stopped a few steps away from the door, letting it close on its own as he examined me in all my embarrassing glory.

I internally panicked as he quietly stood a few feet away from me, staring at me, judging me with a critique's eye.

What should I do? Should I stand and greet him? Should I just stand to acknowledge him? I could just sit and greet him or stay just the way I was and not do anything but that would seem rude now, wouldn't it?