"I don't have any clothes like that." I muttered looking around the closet.

We were already done emptying my suitcase. My clothes didn't fill even half the closet. Hell, it didn't even fill twenty percent of it. Thats embarrassing, I thought as I took notice of the emptiness of the closet. Perhaps, this was a sign that I actually need to go buy myself some new clothes.

I had clothes for only a few occasions which were specifically; staying at home, training at the gym and going out in public looking somewhat 'presentable'.

I had no clothes for occasions like formal dinners or parties.

Like Anna suggested, I would get them when my training was over because I knew for a fact that I would be needing it when I went on my missions for the lovely Mafia leader, Vincenzo Dominico.

"Wear this." Helen pulled out a red and black school-girl checkered skirt along with a black button down shirt to go with it.

"How is this supposed to represent royalty or modern day Marilyn Monroe?" I raised a brow in questions and a mischievous grin danced on her lips.

"You're going to go for the sultry trouble making school girl look."

I scoffed.

"You're joking, right?" I let out a nervous smile and she shook her head at me.

"Have you seen that Megan Fox movie where in one scene she changes her clothes into a school girl one in a matter of seconds to get a job done? That's the kind of mood you should get yourself into." Helen explained with a proud smile on her face as she handed tee clothes to me.

I slowly took them from her hand as Anna beamed. "That's perfect!" She clapped her hands together, the sound echoing against the walls in the closet.

Anna left the closet with Helen, leaving me alone to change into the clothes she left for me. I remember buying this skirt when I was fifteen years old on my birthday as treat to myself. The shirt was not as old as the skirt but it was not that new either. I remember growing out of it only a few months after buying it.

I called it a complete waste of money.

I wore the black button down shirt and tucked it into the skirt that barely covered my ass. Underneath the shirt, I wore a padded bra that accentuated my breasts. The top two buttons of my shirt were unbuttoned to expose the line of my breasts, appealing to a straight man's eyes. The shirt was tight on me. So tight that I felt like if the shirt was any smaller, the buttons would completely rip off.

I completed the outfit by wearing my black combat boots and looked myself over in the mirror.

I looked sexy.

I pulled off my ponytail, letting my brownish-blonde hair fall over my shoulder like a veil. My hair framed my face and after assessing myself in the mirror one last time, I stepped out of the closet.

Anna and Helen were seated on the white sofa patiently. As I stood in front of them, their eyes traveled over my body, a grin forming on their face. They approvingly nodded their head at my appearance. I did a spin jokingly, swaying my hips slightly as I did and Helen burst out laughing.

"It's perfect! Now do the walk." She told me and I walked seductively towards the end of the room, my hips swaying, my shoulders relaxed and demeanor calm and inviting.

I walked like I was Megan Fox and I was in a room full of Vincenzo's that I had to seduce.  I plastered a flirtatious smile on my face as I walked and when I reached the end of the room, I pivoted on my feet to turn towards the two other women in the room.