"You scared me." Jungkook said as he push the smaller kid away.

The kid just laugh at Jungkook's reaction. He was watching Jungkook doing dumb things from the top of the tree and giggle quietly so Jungkook wouldn't notice him. But he decided to show himself so he could befriend him and also play with him since both of them are not allowed inside the house.

"S-stop laughing." Jungkook shyly tell the kid because he's so embarrassed that he fell.

The kid wipe the forming tears on his eyes using the hem of his shirt but it showed few bruises to the kid's white body. There are big purple spots to his body and some scratches too.

Jungkook tilt his head at confusion and asked. "What's that?" He pointed at the kid's body referring to it.

The little kid hide it again with his shirt and just sit at the grass.

"I got that because I love climbing trees." The kid just said. His expression changed and that made Jungkook uncomfortable because of the sudden change. One moment he's laughing but after a few seconds it's like he's a different kid.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked to change the topic. The kid lift his head to look at Jungkook and flash his smile.

"Jimin. And you?" Jimin asked back.

"Jungkook." He answered and extend his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"It is nice meeting you too." Jimin replied as he reach his hand to accept the handshake that Jungkook is offering.

"Do you want to climb trees?" Jimin offered still not letting go of Jungkook's hand.

"I'd like to." Jungkook answered unsure.

Jimin let go if Jungkook's hand and start to climb the tree, but Jungkook stand still and just watch Jimin do it.

When Jimin reached the first branch, he looked back at Jungkook who's still watching him climb.

"Come on, Jungkook. Climb." Jimin shouted and encourage Jungkook to climb.

"I'd love to climb, but I don't know how." Jungkook explained shyly and bow his head to look at his shoes and avoid looking at Jimin.

After a few seconds, Jimin is now standing in front of Jungkook who's still looking down. Jimin touch Jungkook's shoulders and look at him with determination.

"Let's go." Jimin said.

They spend almost half an hour teaching Jungkook how to climb the tree and after a few minutes, Jungkook is now standing at the thick branch holding to the other branch above his head for support.

"Let's go higher." Jimin suggested as he keep climbing up. Jungkook eyes widen 'coz he's now tired but Jimin want to go higher but then he just shrug his shoulders and follow Jimin climbing to the top.

"This tree is really strong and also high, it got my attention when we arrived here earlier. And now I'd like you to see how beautiful the view from up here." Jimin explained as he keep climbing up with Jungkook following him.

"Wow." Jungkook said when they reached the high part of the tree and where they can't climb up anymore.

"The view is not really breathtaking, but it's great to see a different view right?" Jimin said while still looking at the treetops surrounding Jungkook's house. The birds are flying eye level to them and they can also see the city far from Jungkook's house. Since their house is located at the higher part, the city can be seen from their house at full view.

"Whenever I want to see something new, I always find a tree to climb." Jimin suddenly blurted out as he close his eyes to feel the air hit his face.